What do you collect?

PrincessLissa

My mom gave away a bunch of mine when I was little too. It was so sad then and now it's really sad cause some of those little pieces of plastic are worth a bit of dough. I know that I have and would pay about $20-$30 for the Big Brothers without thier hats and scarves. I am not sure how much I would pay if they had those things, but it would be a crazy amount and I would catch much grief for it. Then I would console myself by brushing their pretty hair and cleaning off their little feets.

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't really collect things, but the dust bunnies under my desk have a nascent civilization which I am studying.

Losing lottery tickets
I throw those babies away. :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
What motivates a person to post in a thread and then complain that there have been several other threads the same? :confused:

BlurOfSerenity

i collect alice in wonderland books. i think i have 31 of them now. i also collect bat stuff, cos i love bats! and bettie page!
i don't actively collect nearly as many things as i used to. :(

ris

PrincessLissa said:
I also collect Mr Men and Little Miss but they are impossible to find in the US. I hear that New Zeland and Ireland both have a lot of those guys.

i am fairly sure they are still in print in the uk and are pretty widely available (although not on amazon it seems :shrug:).

BeardofPants

ebay.com/co.uk and trademe.co.nz are both worth checking out. I think you might have to be a kiwi for trademe, but oh well. Drop me a line if'n yous needs a kiwi to mail stuff. ;)

PrincessLissa

BeardofPants said:
Really? Where? :hmm:

Well, if I ever see any, I'll be sure to give ya a heads-up. :)

My friend lives in Australia and said that he could find them all over in New Zealand, kind of like Hello Kitty in Japan. My ex's sister went to Ireland and said that she found them in a shop. I am asuming since it was a school trip she was on that it was a touristy shop.

staffrodore

Spirit said:
What motivates a person to post in a thread and then complain that there have been several other threads the same? :confused:

I never complained about their being several threads on the same subject, I simply stated that I had wrote this in another thread.

Tho Inkara may be right, about 150......

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
staffrodore said:
I never complained about their being several threads on the same subject, I simply stated that I had wrote this in another thread.

Tho Inkara may be right, about 150......

I apologize. I must have read it the wrong way.