What do you wear?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Vortex, why don't you add your webpage to your details?

btw, you are missing thespark tests ;)

Altron

Vortex said:
First Question, is your picture on the netfirms site?

Yes. But I havn't updated the index in a long time, and there aren't any links to it. I have made it impossible to find :D

You might want to start at a website for files for the game "return to castle wolfenstein" aka "rtcw"

Tell me if oyu find it, then I will give you next hint

Vortex

Luis G said:

btw, you are missing thespark tests ;)
I need to update the site, been there like that for like a month, ,once updated, I'll put it in my profile :)

I haven't been to Emode in a while, I'll most prob check it out this weekend :)

Vortex

Vortex said:
Luis G said:
I need to update the site, been there like that for like a month, ,once updated, I'll put it in my profile :)
And for those that actually pay attention to what I say, or care for that matter, I've updated my site, and added link to it in my profile :D

Ardsgaine

Vortex said:
Shadowfax said:
whoah, really nice drawings you've made there, vortex. especially those with the dragons, pretty amazing! :)
^_^ *does a curtsy* Thanks :blush:

*hides under table*

Don't forget we have a Creative Arts and Design forum!! You can post your drawings there. :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yeah, please do so...they are really nice, and it would look weird if I had to start a thread with YOUR drawings because you wouldn't post them :D

Vortex

Shadowfax said:
yeah, please do so...they are really nice, and it would look weird if I had to start a thread with YOUR drawings because you wouldn't post them :D
heehee, I don't think my drawings are much of anything to scream and shout about, so I don't see the point of posting them there :D

But thanks for the appreciation :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ok, too bad...i loved the middle dragon though, looked really cute :D

and the one on the right...that's great as well! :)