What goes around, comes around

Gotholic

As I said, how many Americans will the government be willing to publicly kill to take their firearms? That's an open question.

Actually, Jim, I have read some interesting ideas on how they might do it. They won't come to you, they will make you go to them. They will give you one month say, to turn in your guns. If you don't turn them in, then your bank accounts will be frozen and your credit cards will be suspended until you turn them in. That alone could get most people to comply as most people are tied to the system. The rest who are undeterred by this scenario, will get the 2 or 3am raids. Married? Have kids? Those raids will be quite scary.

Or maybe this will simply do or add this: issue warrants out for your arrest. They won't go hunting you down. But your next traffic stop or license plate scan will have a cop arrest you. This way will be a gradual purging of gun owners.

Gotholic

How do they know what guns you have?

Some states require you to register. Alright, but not all do. That is where this crazy bill comes in. We all know that a national gun registration is the crucial step to gun confiscation. But maybe most people will not voluntarily register. However, the gun you bought is registered through the gun shop, at least most are. What's to stop the Federal government from mandating that all gun shops must send their records to a national database?

Winky

I laugh at how easily we embrace the insanity.

Nazi Germany had "national gun registration "
the very fact that a sitting Senator can spout off about it
and not suffer any recriminations proves that one day it will come to pass.

Yes Jimmy as many as it takes, as many as it takes.

But as our lil resident conspiracy theorist has so ably outlined
the are many methods that will remove the vast bulk of the weapons.

Just know that in the end, anyone in possession of a firearm is an armed criminal
and will be dealt with accordingly... think Warsaw
women-warsaw-ghetto-uprising.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Awww, man, I sold all mine in the wake of this horrible tragedy...to a collector whose name is, &&*%&*(% I can't remember his name

2minkey

bootlicker
Some states require you to register. Alright, but not all do. That is where this crazy bill comes in. We all know that a national gun registration is the crucial step to gun confiscation. But maybe most people will not voluntarily register. However, the gun you bought is registered through the gun shop, at least most are. What's to stop the Federal government from mandating that all gun shops must send their records to a national database?

your argument makes it obvious that you know fuck-all about the extant system. but that doesn't stop you from making prophecy.

Elroy-Jetson.jpg

Winky

dude he's right, in many jurisdictions possession of an unregistered firearm is a felony
how have you remained blissfully unaware of this fact?
do you live in Arizona?

2minkey

bootlicker
what?

no crustee pee pee he doesn't even mention the typical paranoia about NICS not being purged daily as it is supposed to be. he's a total spectator. like i said, he prolly doesn't even own one.

catocom

I almost did that once with my red rider.
She got up to quick, and...well that's another story.

catocom

I'm still not sure what you mean by VD.
You mean like STDs?
Anyway, I didn't know I had the b type, until I had my wreck, and they told me
while I was laying in traction.
I could have gotten that type one, several different ways, including the skank way.
I really don't remember much of anything about a month before the wreck, so there's no telling.

2minkey

bootlicker
you don't know what VD is?

viddee-voddee-vooddee?

so you feel that all these rampant, reckless sins against your own flesh, the flesh of skank-whores, granny's dentures, and the coffers of the state of georgia and federal government are absolved by jesus?

Gotholic

Awww, man, I sold all mine in the wake of this horrible tragedy...to a collector whose name is, &&*%&*(% I can't remember his name

And when they come for your gun and you sold it but cannot provide the trail to retrieve it then they will simply lock you up even if you lost it. Also, they could make it where once you bey a gun you cannot sell it unless it is to the government. Once you die, it then belongs to the government.

Gotholic

what?

no crustee pee pee he doesn't even mention the typical paranoia about NICS not being purged daily as it is supposed to be. he's a total spectator. like i said, he prolly doesn't even own one.

Perhaps because I'm talking about how the government can find out the particular gun you have, not whether or not you got a background check in order to get some.