What is your scent?

staffrodore

We all choose our colognes or perfumes because we like the smell of them.

What do you wear?

And what are your favourites on the opposite sex?

BeardofPants

For me: BLV
bvlgari-blv-m.jpg

For him: Dune or Fahrenheit.
dune_pour_homme.jpg

po2733.jpg

ClaireBear

Banned
For me...

XS pour Elle by Pacco Rabbanne... I've worn it for a decade now... and its being discontinued! :mope:

So as a replacement I've been bought J'Adore by Christian Dior

On a man...

Beyond Pardise by Estee Lauder

and even though its more common than a cold...

Joop don't know who makes it though.

Edit: Oh yes TG

Crave by Calvin Kleine is lovely too... forgot about that one...

Infact as long as its not BO I'm not too bothered... although I did actually love the smell of one of my ex's sweat... total turn on! :shrug:

ClaireBear

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
I tend to wear Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret. Not for me, mind you, but for my fiancee...;)

I'm sure FlyBoy! :p

Don't know that one... not having Victoria's Secret over here... :lol2:

Is it like anything thats more commercial that I may know?

Sharky

Grey Flannel in the winter, and some citrusy stuff Precious gave me long ago, in the summer. I don't recall what brand.

Otherwise, it's Eau de Caprine. :lloyd:

ClaireBear

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
Yeah I work in the Bakery at Costco,but every Costco employee is forbidden to wear it ,its in the Employee agreement .

Sooo... being served by sweaty pitted, stinking, honking individuals is the penance of buying cheap?

Great customer service plan there Costco!

Do your customers regularly faint... or do they all wander through the aisles in gas masks!? :D

A.B.Normal

ClaireBear said:
Sooo... being served by sweaty pitted, stinking, honking individuals is the penance of buying cheap?

Great customer service plan there Costco!

Do your customers regularly faint... or do they all wander through the aisles in gas masks!? :D
Cologne and perfume are used to mask odor ,good hygiene prevents the odor in the first place.There is nothing worse than someone with too much perfume/cologne ,because the can't smell themselves. :brush:

ClaireBear

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
Cologne and perfume are used to mask odor ,good hygiene prevents the odor in the first place.There is nothing worse than someone with too much perfume/cologne ,because the can't smell themselves. :brush:

Hey! I'm not suggesting you would smell... but some of the teen checkout peops... I hear "grunge" is still very popular over the pond! :D

AllEars'

My choice would have to be Cool Waters, for men.

I wear Ralph Laurens Polo Sport when I think of it.

Normally it is just the Bath and Body wash scent (I have many fav's there)