What is your scent?

tonksy

for me (although i am out) -
EDT0323-thumb.jpg

for him:
0071639380043_215X215.jpg

Professur

Not much, but if I have to, it's usually English Leather. Whatever the missus bought me for christmas.

abooja

I used to wear Chanel No. 5 exclusively, but I switched a few years back to vanilla oil from the Body Shop.

Don't know about guys' scents anymore.

HomeLAN

Won't wear the stuff. Regular application of soap and water, plus some deoderant/antiperspirant, is enough.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Many scents are off limits for me, they break me out. I prefer Cool Water, Drakkar, or Polo for m'self, and for m'lady, I've always been partial to Chantilly for some reason. There are others, but I'd hafta sniff 'em to know what they are. I am contant with just a nice clean smell; no stinkpretty required.

Like the song says..."I'm a hard man to find...I'm an easy man to please..."

Dave

unclehobart said:
Davidoff Cool Water

i like that one myself. one of the few scents i could ID.
currently using Lacoste. couldnt find a pic of it but its in a red bottle.
i have no idea what she is using these days. my limited sense of smell makes it difficult to differentiate perfumes.

IDLEchild

Polo Blue

Sakamichi ICE

Axe deodrants

FCUK

CK One

Most colognes are too strong even though they leave a nice after smell.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have a bunch. I pick one according to my mood.

bop, I have a Fahrenheit, I love the way it smells after half hour.

ClaireBear

Banned
OLD SPICE!!!! :eek:

May I say that that is THE number 1 old man's scent in the UK!!! You're only 24 Aaron!!! Change your brand and for the LOVE OF GOD CLEAN YOUR SINK!!!! :D

Inkara1

I've been using that brand ever since Stephanie told me she liked how it smelled. Of course, considering how things went with her, maybe I should look into another brand of anti-perspirant.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
I've been using that brand ever since Stephanie told me she liked how it smelled. Of course, considering how things went with her, maybe I should look into another brand of anti-perspirant.

Exactemont... mon cher! :D

*CB still pissed off of the night before*

Heeee.. "Off of"...

*See! CB... still pissed of off the night before*

Heee ... "Off of"

*Hey! We've done that already*

A.B.Normal

ClaireBear said:
Hey! I'm not suggesting you would smell... but some of the teen checkout peops... I hear "grunge" is still very popular over the pond! :D
We are allowed under arm deodorants and the use of scented soaps,so no grunge ,plus you have to be eighteen/nineteen to work there .