What kind of cheese is the moon made out of?

Moon Cheese?

• Green Cheese

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Blue Cheese

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Parmesan

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

IDLEchild

OMFG!!!! I heartttttt bleu Cheesee...XD!!!! Tutallyyy RR000xxx0033rrsss...133tttt...w00tzz LOLZZZZ!!!

BTW i believez it is Bleu cheese not blue cheese though most likely I am wrong lollzzzz...XD!!!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
Good second choice but, these days, I'd choose extra sharp cheddar or parmigiano reggiano. :brush:

I don't like cheddar cheese. :sick: The parmigiano would be nice, but not for the moon. How about Mozzarella? :winkkiss:

abooja

Gato_Solo said:
I don't like cheddar cheese. :sick: The parmigiano would be nice, but not for the moon. How about Mozzarella? :winkkiss:
I figure, if I'm going to have access (via rocket ship) to several million square feet of free cheese, it may as well be one I love to eat, and I've been eating a lot of cheddar lately. :lloyd:

Mozzarella is only good melted on pizza, lasagna, chicken or eggplant parmigiano and things of that nature, but does not have terrific flavor on its own. (As my grandmother spins in her grave).

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
I figure, if I'm going to have access (via rocket ship) to several million square feet of free cheese, it may as well be one I love to eat, and I've been eating a lot of cheddar lately. :lloyd:

Mozzarella is only good melted on pizza, lasagna, chicken or eggplant parmigiano and things of that nature, but does not have terrific flavor on its own. (As my grandmother spins in her grave).

I just like the creamy texture...:grinyes:

Sharky

Wensleydale, you pikers.

wngwensleydale_sm.jpg