What kind of cheese is the moon made out of?

Moon Cheese?

• Green Cheese

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Blue Cheese

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Parmesan

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Inkara1

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: I don't usually go for 'processed' cheese...:grinno:
The pepperjack I buy ain't no pasteurized process food product, that's for sure.

Dialing 0 to call collect
is worse than process cheese-o.
Next time call 1-800-collect.
Don't be a weasel!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
The pepperjack I buy ain't no pasteurized process food product, that's for sure.

Dialing 0 to call collect
is worse than process cheese-o.
Next time call 1-800-collect.
Don't be a weasel!

Then how do they get the jalapeno bits inside the Monerey Jack cheese, eh? I'm no cheese-maker, but I would assume that dumping non-dairy items into the mix before the cheese sets would be detrimental to the cheese becoming 'fixed'.

ClaireBear

Banned
Sharky said:
Wensleydale, you pikers.

wngwensleydale_sm.jpg

Ditto Sharky!

Have none of you seen Chris Park's documentary? :lol2:

chcr

Too cute for words
BeardofPants said:
Clearly it is gruyere.

Duhhh!!!! White cheddar, extra sharp.

Note that Velveeta is not, has not been and will never be cheese. That doesn't mean it's not okay melted with hot salsa and served with corn chips as cop-out nachos though. :lloyd:

MrBishop

Green - don't you folx believe in tradition. It's been green cheese for hundreds of years and I won't see my traditions lessened by those of you in the minority who push your extremist ideals onto the general populace. F'n Liberals!!!

er...

I like a nice, aged Cheddar or a Sir Wilfred Laurier for my semi-soft cheeses choice.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
MrBishop said:
Green - don't you folx believe in tradition. It's been green cheese for hundreds of years and I won't see my traditions lessened by those of you in the minority who push your extremist ideals onto the general populace. F'n Liberals!!!

er...

I like a nice, aged Cheddar or a Sir Wilfred Laurier for my semi-soft cheeses choice.

Leslie is giving out tin-foil hats. Would you like me to send her here? :grinyes: