What kind of vehicle(s) do you own?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
`90 mercury sable, gray with a silver bumper from an `89, although there's so much salt on the bastard it's starting to look white, especially on the driver side.

Rose

rosecar.jpg

my push-go-car when it was brand spankin' new in Feb. of '01.

Inkara1

Professur said:
I thought JJR drove an LHS.

You must have missed the "I can't believe I actually bought a Taurus" thread at JJR's site. He had bought a 2002 Taurus because the LHS was well-used and was starting to become a money pit. He really wanted a Pontiac Grand Prix but Ford had a last-last-last-chance financing thing for late-model used Fords, and GMAC wasn't going to touch JJR's credit with a 10-foot pole. The interest rate was punitive, but at least they would finance him. But it looks like he screwed up his last-last-last chance and wrecked the free car.

FluerVanderloo

Still live with the parents, but I do have my own car:
2003 Cavalier, black, stick

But I can't drive a stick yet, so I drive the 98 Explorer, green

We also have:
79 Trans Am, brown with the bird on the hood
68 Chevy pickup, red
88 Cadillac fleetwood, white

Sharky

Inkara1 said:
It's too bad Chevy beat the Cavalier with an ugly stick for '03.

And their trucks, too! Bleh! I was gonna trade for a 4X4 until I saw the new front end and dashboard on the '04 SIlverados. Now I'm looking at the new F-150.

Toolbox™

1989 Honda Civic
1994 Honda Accord
1997 Toyota Corona
1997 Nissan Cefiro
2003 Toyota RAV4

1995 Honda CBR900RR
1997 Suzuki GSX-R750
1998 Kawasaki ZX6R
1999 Aprilia RSV1000 Mille R (Coming Soon)

1998 Mariah Talari Z221 Speedboat

Japanese built 126 foot single-screw motoryacht - The M/Y Tristar.
2 Boston Whaler Hull 23' Chaseboats with 40HP Mariner Engines

:D :D :D :D

bikes.jpg

gsxr.jpg

talari.jpg

tristar_01.jpg

Rose

Toolbox™ said:
Yup! You've probably named the most difficult part about playing with boys toys. :)

I'm jealous. Very. Very. Jealous. If you had a Jeep in the mix, I think I'd go outside and find a short tree with a long rope.

HeXp£Øi±

Wow toolbox, you have been blessed. I have a couple of friends here who work 9 months out of the year and for the other three they live like kings in the Philippines. More than a few actually.

nalani

I wish .. it woulda been easier to claim my personal objects from the car had it not been inundated with broken glass :D

Inkara1

I still wonder what GEICO's commercials would have been like if the Taco Bell chihauhua didn't have the talking gecko as competition.