What were you doing...

greenfreak

Lopan is the winner!!

Something like this:

1313zthumb.jpg

Why? Because I can use all the help I can get and I'm wearing a skirt that "hugs" me at the hips and upper thigh.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When I search spandex I get pregnant lady underwear and midsection support things

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Socks and knee braces and some more pregnant lady underwear were further down...:lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
That was fun. Should we guess what color nail polish I bought? :laugh:

Pearl Blue :D

I was gonna say that...but I couldn't find it on the website...I knew the website would lead to my failure!

Lopan

greenfreak said:
Lopan is the winner!!

Something like this:

1313zthumb.jpg

Why? Because I can use all the help I can get and I'm wearing a skirt that "hugs" me at the hips and upper thigh.

Do i win them? Cycling shorts? Bet your other half gets can't control himself when you wear those bad boys :lol2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Lopan said:
Do i win them? Cycling shorts? Bet your other half gets can't control himself when you wear those bad boys :lol2:

It's a girdle type dealie, not cycling shorts :p

The make it so you look smoother. I have been meanign to get one and haven't yet.

Professur

greenfreak said:
Nope. The guys should just stop trying. You probably don't even know we wear these things. That's the whole point, really.

Not only do I know about them, I introduced the missus to them, coz she hates the feel of waistbands digging in. Cost me a friggin' bomb.

greenfreak

I paid $5.99. :)

The good ones are expensive because they're not all that common anymore. Mostly women get the good ones for their wedding.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
I usually paid between $40 and $100.
And here I thought you were referring to the cost of actually suggesting something like that. I'm quite sure I'd be paying for that for years....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
SouthernN'Proud said:
I was preparing a report to send another dope dealer back to prison.
His name isn't Bill is it? Cause I'd hate to make the trip all the way to Tennessee for nothing....