What were you doing...

greenfreak

Professur said:
??? And you think that superceeds a discussion about women's underwear (and possibly more photos)???
Me? Post a photo of me in that thing? No fuckin way.

Notice they only use skinny women to model these things? There's a reason.

Professur

PT said:
And here I thought you were referring to the cost of actually suggesting something like that. I'm quite sure I'd be paying for that for years....

Hell no. I was hero. Granted, I was out about $4k by that point.

Starya

Professur said:
Of course they don't. How ya been?
Comatose, as usual.

--
This time I was chatting on msn while chucking down more wine, and eating cheese doodles. Yes, cheese doodles.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Checking to see if my professor posted the practice problems for my exam on Monday yet...he says tonight or tomorrow morning...SHEESH the exam's on MONDAY!

greenfreak

Printing directions to a wedding. An hour and a half to the wedding and another half hour to the reception. So I have a two hour drive home at God knows what hour.

I don't like weddings.

chcr

Too cute for words
I just got back from taking the dogs for their annual shots. Annual clipping is
Wednesday.

Lopan

Just got up and had a cup of tea. Considering going swimming then watching the FA cup semi final.

greenfreak

Looked up information on a flower show I'm going to drag myself to today. I'm exhausted after the wedding last night. I'm definitely no spring chicken anymore.

Inkara1

Doing a cell phone swap. A lady who bought a cell phone yesterday decided she really wanted a camera phone. We have a 30-day policy that allows that, so I was doing th eexchange.