What would YOU do for Karma?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
I would get karma tattooed on the back of my neck....

no i wouldn't

ok, I did.....in kanji

and it really hurt, badly.

pics coming

oh and I am not joking,I did get the chinese symob ofr karma inked on me, not due to this thread, it means something else, and something deeper for me
*waiting for pics*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Do you know how karma is written in kanji?

Can't find the link to the story, but I remember a while ago there was a guy that tattoed other words (especially things like 'gay', 'faggot' and alikes) instead of the ones they asked him. He said that people didn't even know what the word was about and they didn't deserve to have it written on them.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Luis G said:

Can't find the link to the story, but I remember a while ago there was a guy that tattoed other words (especially things like 'gay', 'faggot' and alikes) instead of the ones they asked him. He said that people didn't even know what the word was about and they didn't deserve to have it written on them.

i triple checked it, no worries

A.B.Normal

Luis G said:

:D http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13231&highlight=tattoo :D

Mare

Ok let's see......I'd start by flinging my shoes across the room off my feet, slowly lifting my shirt above my shoulders off my head, unzipping my shorts and pulling them down my legs and off, undoing my bra,pulling it off my shoulders, sliding my thongs off my hips and down my legs until off.......and then saying PLEASE where's my karma! :D

Inkara1

This is the same person who can never seem to get a picture uploaded right. I say let's start soft, and grow from there.

(aned yes, my words were chosen carefully)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
You do of course realize that this statement implies that you have ready access to nekkid pictures of Whoopi Goldberg... :eek8: *puke2*

Could be worse...they could be nekkid pics of Roseann Barr before she lost weight...:bigpuke:

unclehobart

Gato_Solo said:
Could be worse...they could be nekkid pics of Roseann Barr before she lost weight...:bigpuke:
Not possible. The wide angle lens needed to encompass Rosanne Barr of the early days is prohibitively expensive ... sorta like NASA grade sattelite equipment. I tried to get Hubble time... no dice.

FluerVanderloo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Umm...I'd make ya a skillet of my oft-praised cornbread, or maybe I might link you to some interesting web pages about Lincoln... :lloyd: Or I could give you a big ol' Rebel yell. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Huzzah!