Whatr are the best concerts you´ve ever seen?

alex

Yea, the Led Zepplin was probably the best one. They were the only band and they played for 4 hours. Stairway to Heaven was probably 45 minutes of that. One of the Ted Nugent concerts got snowed in, yes in Huntsville, and he played till they said it was safe for everyone to go home. He played strangle hold twice.

Concerts I would trade a leg for:

Rolling Stones - bought thier Bridges to Babylon DVD recently and I can't stop listening to it.

Pink Floyd - well, need I say more

Pat Benatar - sexy little wench

greenfreak

Rusted Root is still together and actually had a date recently at a local club called Vanderbilt's. You know when they go from touring with Dave Matthews Band to playing local clubs that they aren't doing so well. I still like em though.

SUNY stands for State University of New York. Oneonta is way upstate NY. We froze our butts off but it was worth it. :D

nodnod

You don't get many big bands here in Nova Scotia but the best ones:

Entrafis
Metallica
Was going to go see Guns n Roses but Axel told off the mayor's wife and it got the whole band kicked out of Halifax :D

AMDnut

Well........

Motely Crue - Dr. Feelgood tour (best by far) :headbang:
Motely Crue - Theater of Pain tour (very close second)
Poisen
Kiss - 8x
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind tour
WASP
Ozzy w/Randy Rhoads - Blizzard of Oz
Ozzy / Scorpions / Iron Maiden
Loverboy - 1983
Quiet Riot / Krokus
Scorpions
Whitesnake
Bon Jovi
ZZ Top - Eliminator
Billy Squire
VanHalen - 1984
Sammy Hager - 3 Lock Box tour
Ted Nugent
Dokken - 1983
Many, Many, more...... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And........ now get this.......... I just saw Loverboy last Thursday!
And Quiet Riot locally about 3 weeks ago, as well as Dokken locally about 2 months ago! The 80's guys are touring the bars around the states recently. I love that!!! :cool:

Here is something for those of you who know Iron Maiden pics...........

Attachment(s):

billg_fulla.JPG, 40.12kb

billg_fulla.JPG

G

I've never been to a concert, but I've always wanted to go see the Boston Pops. :headbang:

MuFu

Originally posted by outside looking in
Arturo Sandaval :headbang:

MuFu... I'm jealous, you saw TOP! :mad:

Yeah, dude. TWICE. What a bitchin' horn section!!! Pucker up...

Bart.gif

Arturo Sandoval is a fucking god! Plays keys like a motherfucker too. :eek: Many of my mates have seen him play, and I am totally jealous. Want to see Chick Corea too, if I can.

MuFu.

BadBrain

Originally posted by Professur
I guess I'm the only one who saw the

tour at th Forum.

heh, brings back memories of my first-ever concert. I was 10 years old and talked my mom into taking me to see ELO (the Electric Light Orchestra).

ELO's stage was a space ship that opened up with dry-ice pouring out of it and lasers flying across the stadium. I was in heaven.

Meatloaf was the opening act. The year was 1977.