What's for lunch?

Professur

Mine doesn't exactly qualify as Good food, but it's supposed to be nutritious. Stoffer's Lean pocket Chicken Fajita things.

Professur

With a minimum of cleanup afterwards. Exactly. Now if they only tasted better than the box they came in.

rrfield

Office cafeteria lady served us chili with something in it that resembled rabit turds, grilled cheese that looks like two pieces of toast plus one slice of store-brand processed american cheese, microwaved together for 15 seconds.

yum!

highwayman

With a minimum of cleanup afterwards. Exactly. Now if they only tasted better than the box they came in.

That depends on what you buy, I go for like a pizza pocket or something with a souce, with the pizza pocket it at least has a tomater taste....

MrBishop

What??!?!?

You take the dry onion-soup mix (liptons) and mix it with breadcrumbs, coat the pork-chops and put in the over at 350 for a hour. Tasted better than uncoated and certainly better than just breadcrumbs

BeardofPants

My god highway dude, that's twice now, you've interspersed between me and the post I was responding to - the first post was in response to bish, and the second was in response to meself. You wanna bang me or summit? :laugh:

highwayman

My god highway dude, that's twice now, you've interspersed between me and the post I was responding to - the first post was in response to bish, and the second was in response to meself. You wanna bang me or summit? :laugh:

Were else but at OTC can talk about a cheap lunch turn into a quik thrill...