What's for lunch?

kuulani

I'm currently having water for lunch ... I seriously need to heighten my hunter-gatherer instincts.

Sharky

Country Omelets - with green peppers and ham and cheese, with hashbrowns, onions, sausage, and sausage gravy on top.

Sharky

Country Omelets - with green peppers and ham and cheese, with hashbrowns, onions, sausage, and sausage gravy on top.

Actually, it was a huge omelet with peppers, bacon, onions, sausage and hashbrowns folded into it with sausage gravy on top an a big dollop of grits.

And it were right tasty.

Tonight we had fried chicken livers with white gravy, cole slaw, and hushpuppies. From the authentic 1950s drive-in on Harrison Avenue downtown, the Tally-Ho. And I say "authentic" as in: it's been there since the 1950s.

tonksy

Tempeh and spinach stirfried with garlic, soy sauce, ginger, and lemon flavored white wine vinegar in sesame oil.

Dave

noodle soup with beef brisket and seafood/veggie plate at a local Vietnamese resturant.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had pasta with alfredo sauce and left over turkey in the sauce. It was extra tastey. Regular tastey cause it was a good meal, extra cause I didn't have to cook it :D

Tonight I am going to my friend's engagement party for a few hours and then off to my uncle's to gorge myself on seafood :D

unclehobart

Kool-Aid and a Baby Ruth.
Baby Ruth?
cs_188.jpg