What's the FIRST gig you ever went to?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
LOL!

yep, I'll have to say ku'u has got the Most Embarrassing prize so far! :headbang:

freako104

unclehobart said:
they still arent anything

were they ever??? whatever happened to them anyway? when i was in elementry school every girl talked about them and wore their t-shirts and they were on tv all the freaking time now theyre gone. or are they??

unclehobart

cat85.jpg

Scanty

Donnie Wahlberg (from New Kids on the Block) is something. He's a very good something. A damn fine actor is what he is. :headbang:

halamikage

freako104 said:
were they ever??? whatever happened to them anyway? when i was in elementry school every girl talked about them and wore their t-shirts and they were on tv all the freaking time now theyre gone. or are they??

I was one of those girls who wore the t-shirts, pins, had the 1000 peice puzzle, watch, watched their cartoon/tv performances/what-have-you, my room was covered with their posters *including the ceiling*, the towel, bedroom set, blah, blah, blah...now that I look back, I think of how much money I could have saved my parents *shaking my head in disgust and shame*

freako104

halamikage said:
freako104 said:

I was one of those girls who wore the t-shirts, pins, had the 1000 peice puzzle, watch, watched their cartoon/tv performances/what-have-you, my room was covered with their posters *including the ceiling*, the towel, bedroom set, blah, blah, blah...now that I look back, I think of how much money I could have saved my parents *shaking my head in disgust and shame*

:hug: its ok its all over. hope your over it now. itll be ok. dont be ashamed of taste. its all personal taste. except when it comes to primus they suck

unclehobart

Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?Didnt Menudo rotate kids in and out of the band?