What's the FIRST gig you ever went to?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
He dissed Menudo. :eek: :eek: :eek: Every post-pubescent teen latina in North America is now actively hunting unc with his blood being the prize...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think I remember seeing one of those "Where are they now" pieces on Menudo a few months ago, if I remember correctly, they are still rotating, and living it up down in Mexico. Of course, you can't discount them completely, or we wouldn't have Ricky Martin. :rolleyes:

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
He dissed Menudo. :eek: :eek: :eek: Every post-pubescent teen latina in North America is now actively hunting unc with his blood being the prize...

LOL. I was thinking that. My daughter is a BIG Ricky Martin fan. And if anyone says anything against Marc Anthony I don't rate their chances of getting out of here alive! :D

halamikage

freako104 said:
:hug: its ok its all over. hope your over it now. itll be ok. dont be ashamed of taste. its all personal taste. except when it comes to primus they suck

*wipes the tears and holds her head high*
*singing*...I once was lost but now I'm found....

But really, when I think about it, I was a sick sick girl.

But I have to admit that I cop a listen every once and awhile[/siz]

halamikage

:eek: Gawd, Ku'u! That's the Menudo I knew and loved, 'cept for the one in the back right...Ricky Martin was a better filler. I still have one of their albums too...but no living record player.

So did you watch Salsa for Robby Rosa?

Attachment(s):

salsa.jpg, 69.66kb

220_1039078519.jpg

Aunty Em

I've been into salsa and latin music since before the craze began - that's a major part of why I chose to learn spanish not german - I have spanish friends I "chat" to. :)

freako104

halamikage said:
freako104 said:
:hug: its ok its all over. hope your over it now. itll be ok. dont be ashamed of taste. its all personal taste. except when it comes to primus they suck

*wipes the tears and holds her head high*
*singing*...I once was lost but now I'm found....

But really, when I think about it, I was a sick sick girl.

[/quot]

yes but your all better now. plus you developed in to a hottie too

Janimal

Umm... my ma once took us to an "Up with People" concert. So I guess that qualifies as my first, technically. :(

After that, it was The J. Geils Band, with a very unknown U2 opening for them (that must have been somewhere around in '81 I think).

flavio

Banned
freako104 said:

Primus rocks!

kuulani

My Menudo days: Ricky Martin, Robby Rosa, Charlie whatever-his-last-name-is, and I forget the rest :D

freako104

flavio said:
freako104 said:

Primus rocks!

no they dont they suck! i love primus but they suck!

freako104

dont you mean bad ass? hes one of the best bassists ive ever heard but they suck! theres no way about it. they even admit it!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
New Kids on the Block

Skydome in Toronto

With my mom and Dad for my 8th birthday

I was a HUGE fgan of theirs aswell

I even own their Greatest Hits CD now