What's your Favorite Team???

Mare

Stop Laughing said:
:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl4: :lol: :lol2:

So WTF happened today? The Bears beat them 21-10, in Lambeau! :p 3 turnovers, including a fumble ran back 95 yards for a TD by Mike Brown (from the 13-3 season fame for his back to back OT interceptions returned for TDs :cool: ) I have to enjoy this, I thought the Bears would've gotten killed (like usual), but I'm glad I was wrong! My brother's been dead silent since we got home (he's a traitor Packer fan), it's total heaven! I've been in bowling meetings downstate all day, so I couldn't see any games at all today, but I heard the radio afterwards expecting to listen to a radio postgame that's usually hilarious in ripping the Bears after a loss (almost a weekly tradition lately :eek: ), and instead they were ecstatic! :D Woohoohoohoohoohoo!

Oh yeah, my close second favorite team is the Cubs. Coming down to the wire with them, but they're in the driver's seat despite being down 1/2 game in the WC race, if they win out no one can catch them cause they really lead by 2 in the loss column.

:disgust2: OK-OK...so the Cubs won it yesterday....

Ps..HEY ERIC.....What happened.....Skins & Giants???? :winkkiss:

Inkara1

Wait until defenses figure out how to stop Vick... is there anyone else to step up and win the games for you?

Inkara1

I know! They already tried having bits of the stadium fall in as a scare tactic... and yet Les Expos are still up there.

Inkara1

Maybew they'll switch it so it's obvious the logo spells out "ELB" and not some sort of weird "M."

Mare

What the hell was up with the Packers yesterday!!!!!
Colts are good too, but WTF!!!!! Good Game it was......

tonksy

Mare said:
that was a head to head battle of 2 of the greatest quarterbacks playing the game (and believe me, it pains me to speak well of peyton daggum manning but it is the truth). what a heck of an offensive game! and when i say that i don't mean to belittle the 2 teams defense...the offensive teams were just out for blood.

Stop Laughing

If there wasn't enough despair here in Chicago, now we've lost our young QB Rex Grossman (ruptured Achilles, at least 10 months) who has been playing well so far this season, but now we've got Jonathan Quinn (Medicine Man?), whee. Watch out, Craig Krenzel's right behind him. What was our reason for not signing Warner this offseason again?

chcr

Too cute for words
Mare said:
Including any "d"s at all in a post about that game is probably a misrepresentation. There was no "d". :D

Hey, the Jets didn't lose. :lloyd:

Inkara1

Well, Vinny and the Cowboys just beat Washington 21-18... but I still liked the sound of Vinny and the Jets better. :D