What's your favourite fragrance/smell?

fi

An ex used to wear CK Obsession for Men. Amazing stuff, on him. It smells awful on some people.

I like Ralph Lauren Romance at the moment :)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Vanilla and Anais Anais

I don't wear much, though. It's mostly nice smelling shampoos and soaps.

On men - Zirh. *weak at the knees*

Then, just about most things.. I love smells of all kinds. Kids when they just out of the tub, after rain, on the beach, fresh snowfall. The list is endless.

kuulani

I'm not a perfume wearer, but I like the smell of ...

rain
my boyfriend cooking
pakalana (Chinese violets)
coffee
my baby

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Spirit said:
Vanilla and Anais Anais

I don't wear much, though. It's mostly nice smelling shampoos and soaps.

On men - Zirh. *weak at the knees*

Then, just about most things.. I love smells of all kinds. Kids when they just out of the tub, after rain, on the beach, fresh snowfall. The list is endless.

Anais Anais is what my wife was wearing when we met. She doesn't wear it very often now, but I know when she is, I'm gonna get me some. I wear Obsession for Men most of the time.

Ardsgaine

Jan doesn't wear perfume, and I don't wear cologne. I like the smell of her underarm deodorant, though, and her shampoo.

Other smells... I'm not crazy about the smell of vanilla. I like cinnamon, cedar christmas trees, tea roses, Barnes & Noble (they should bottle that one), the first day of school, bacon cooking, coffee...

Jon

I actually quite like that new Nivea underarm spray in the little pump spray bottle.

Other than that, Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne, Hugo by Hugo Boss (The one in the silver ball), and Issey Miyake (Dan - the one that Nick has ;))

I remember walking in to Katherine's room last year first thing in the morning whilst taking her a cup of tea. Just a clean smell; I think she'd just gotten out of the shower. I always associate her with that. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Other smells that I like, Puppy breath, the smell of a grilled steak, the smell of freshly ground coffee.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
kuulani said:
I'm not a perfume wearer, but I like the smell of ...

rain
my boyfriend cooking
pakalana (Chinese violets)
coffee
my baby

mmmmmmmmm...new babies...that's the best smell of all!

dan

Ardsgaine said:
Jan doesn't wear perfume

omg... surely not the same jan el gingero and i *ahem* knew??

she's not going through members of this board is she?!