What's your IQ?

SexyBoo

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 146.

Woo hoo! :dance:
I feel pretty! Erm, I mean smart, that's it. :nerd:

Rose

This thing can't be right. I've taken these before and they are usually in the 140 range or so.

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 161.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 88.

SexyBoo

Rose said:
This thing can't be right. I've taken these before and they are usually in the 140 range or so.
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 161.

Congrats Rose! You are such a smartie! You rule! :bgking:

peterska2

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 144.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Your general IQ score is 142.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 88