What's your IQ?

Oz

Ah baby piccy's ............ here's mine

babygotbeer.jpg

Wasn't I adorable? :)

Scn64

Rose said:
This thing can't be right. I've taken these before and they are usually in the 140 range or so.

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 161.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 88.
I think you're right mine was higher than I normally get.

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 140.

Scn64

PrincessLissa said:

These results are only based on pattern recognition though.
I think they're based on more than just pattern recognition but you have to pay to see your scores in the other tested areas.

Oricon

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 116.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".

Raven

Annoying SOB
whats the highest pattern recognition score you can get...88 seems to be the norm here

Oricon

Oricon said:
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 116.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".
i took that when i was drunk btw.... so its probably off a bit

Kawaii

Result said:
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 156.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 100.
Meh. I just woke up, i guess i could've scored higher... I scored 181 once. :nerd: