Whats your real name....

Raven

Annoying SOB
A girl went to the bathroom at school during our maths lesson. When she came back 2o minutes later she cries "sir! my panties are full of porridge!" :barfonu:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
steweygrrrr said:
A girl went to the bathroom at school during our maths lesson. When she came back 2o minutes later she cries "sir! my panties are full of porridge!" :barfonu:

:barfonu: indeed!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Actually, from what I hear, a yeast infection can cause such discharge. Why a 14 y/o has a yeast infection I dunno...

I have never heard of enough for someone to say "my panties are full" and definately not without some sort fo infection. From my understanding it just like a kinda white, creamy, not really smooth, residue that builds up in creases.

MuFu

steweygrrrr said:

Maybe she had been the unfortunate victim of some kind of random, porridge attack.

MuFu

Hey if this "fromagerie" is so common there's bound to be someone on here that has stared it in the face.

Waiting...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is what I have heard from this guy and his friends who like to get around...

I saw a mild case of it myself on my threesome encounter...nothing near what he described though...

greenfreak

:sick:

:laugh: Actually, you're close with that description. Here's the official definition:

the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora

Keep in mind, fury is the posessor of all cheese. So fury, how bout it? Can you shed some light on this cheesy porridge?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
That is what I have heard from this guy and his friends who like to get around...

I saw a mild case of it myself on my threesome encounter...nothing near what he described though...
YOU MUST MSN ME!!!

:bgtup: