Whats your real name....

tommyj27

Not really Banned
tom, but when i get married and i get that free name change i'll be known henceforth as Max Powers

greenfreak

My name is still Trish. Although once my last name changes, I will have to change my first. My current last name is two syllables so Trish is fine. But Rusty's last name has one syllable so I will go back to being Tricia which is what my family calls me anyway.

Stkshft

tommyj27 said:
but when i get married and i get that free name change i'll be known henceforth as Max Powers

Damn you....thats what I was going to change mine to!

Well...any how, my name is Nick.

Homer Simpson said:
There are 3 ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way, and they Max Power way.
Bart Simpson said:
isn't the Max Power way usualy the wrong way?
Homer Simpson said:
Yes but faster.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:
My name is still Trish. Although once my last name changes, I will have to change my first. My current last name is two syllables so Trish is fine. But Rusty's last name has one syllable so I will go back to being Tricia which is what my family calls me anyway.

You know I love to call you Patricia ;)

Luis G

Staff member
greenfreak said:
That's fine. I can put you on my ignore list pretty easy. ;)

You know I don't do it to bother you, I just like the name ;)

PS. Putting me on your ignore list is not that easy (mod) :D

rrfield

tommyj27 said:
tom, but when i get married and i get that free name change i'll be known henceforth as Max Powers

You must blow dry your hair.

And I will be your closest, dearest friend, Trent Steele.

greenfreak

Luis G said:
You know I don't do it to bother you, I just like the name ;)

PS. Putting me on your ignore list is not that easy (mod) :D
I thought that was the other way around, that mods can't put people on their ignore lists. But I can put you on mine...? :shrug:

When I started taking Spanish in school, the first day Ms. Ernst gave us all our "spanish" names. Juan, Alehandro, etc. And when she got to me, she pronounced it "Pah-tree-see-ah" as if it was a big deal!

I was the only one in the class that got totally jipped on the Spanish name. Why couldn't it have been something nicer like Juanita or Consuelo?? :mad:

Luis G

Staff member
ok, what's so wrong about Patricia?
It sounds really nice in spanish.

Professur

tonksy said:
i'm glad you find my martial failure amusing. you know what they say "if at first you don't succeed"....:rolleyes:

But seriously .... your maiden name is hoover? That must have really sucked in school.

Luis G

Staff member
greenfreak said:
BORING.

Give me a better name Luis. :(

How about María Fernanda? ;)

It is the perfect name for a real woman with solid personality and preferably red head.