Where do you live, and is it nice?

HeXp£Øi±

Wow Greeny, you have no idea how close that picture is to the reality of my home in southeast Alaska (If only i could see past the clouds).
The mountains are a spitting image. I'll go and take a pic for you. If didn't want to have sex with you i'd swear you were my sister! :D

Uhhh....

Seriously...wait for the pic...

HeXp£Øi±

Awww..

Sorry greeny. It's overcast today and although Deer Mountian is only a mile away it is still completely covered in clouds. I'll try to get a pic for you tomorrow.

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
Wow Greeny, you have no idea how close that picture is to the reality of my home in southeast Alaska (If only i could see past the clouds).
The mountains are a spitting image. I'll go and take a pic for you. If didn't want to have sex with you i'd swear you were my sister! :D

Uhhh....

Seriously...wait for the pic...

I would love that! Thanks sweetie! Until they really started making a push for Alaskan tourism years ago, I never knew how beautiful it could be. Every time I see a picture of an Aurora Borealis I really like, it's usually from Alaska or Colorado.

I've always been interested in taking a summer cruise to Alaska. Everyone goes south, it's the same old stuff. I'd like to go up there. :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie said:
maybe Kawaii...maybe it's a stay out of this zone or the effects of Leslie will forever damage you *evil laugh*

Just noticing, I'm in your map of destruction :D

HeXp£Øi±

greenfreak said:
I would love that! Thanks sweetie! Until they really started making a push for Alaskan tourism years ago, I never knew how beautiful it could be. Every time I see a picture of an Aurora Borealis I really like, it's usually from Alaska or Colorado.

I've always been interested in taking a summer cruise to Alaska. Everyone goes south, it's the same old stuff. I'd like to go up there. :)

Hey Greeny, if you ever do make it to Alaska i promise i'll find a comfortable place for us... er...you to stay. Those cruiseships have nice staterooms as well. :winkkiss:

chcr

Too cute for words
Just reading Hex and GF's posts, heck I've been to Fairbanks, to Prince Edward Island (Farthest east west and north) and to the Yucatan (farthest south). Been in most of the states (33 at last count), lived in 7 plus in Canada for a while. Never could sit still. :lol:

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
Hey Greeny, if you ever do make it to Alaska i promise i'll find a comfortable place for us... er...you to stay. Those cruiseships have nice staterooms as well. :winkkiss:

:D I'm still holding you to that promise of a picture. Btw, check your karma. :kiss:

HeXp£Øi±

greenfreak said:
:D I'm still holding you to that promise of a picture. Btw, check your karma. :kiss:

Check your Karma as well. I hope i have responded appropriately and not too mildly :D

By the way, is this smilie getting old? You can punish me for it if you like.

HeXp£Øi±

Wait a sec, your Karma is disabled. Does that mean i just wrote those paragraphs of lust into thin air? If you can't read Karma let me know and i'll PM you. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
HeXp£Øi± said:
You mean Prince of whales.(right next door).

Nope, Charlottetown PEI is as far east as I've been on this continent. I've been to Ireland, England and France (for about twenty minutes) as well. I just looked up Prince of Wales Island, now I understand your confusion. I don't remember going through Ketchikan, but I drove from Seattle to Fairbanks (in the summer, or what passes for summer that close to the arctic circle), so I must have, mustn't I? It was in the late seventies.

Inkara1

I tried to find pictures of the air we had in the summer of 2002. You could cut it with a sharp knife and take a chunk home for the kids to play with. Summer 2003 wasn't as bad as far as being able to see the air and nothing else, but the ozone level was as bad if not worse. So, yeah, hard time finding pics to prove my point.

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
Wait a sec, your Karma is disabled. Does that mean i just wrote those paragraphs of lust into thin air? If you can't read Karma let me know and i'll PM you. :D

It's not disabled, it's just not visible on the board. I can still see the karma I get and the comments. It used to be fun to joke with PT and Squiggs about the amount of karma we were giving each other till people starting bitching about it. :)

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
Check your Karma as well. I hope i have responded appropriately and not too mildly :D

By the way, is this smilie getting old? You can punish me for it if you like.

*cough* Uhhh no, that's not mild at all. :eek:

;)

We will continue this conversation in PM's. :brow:

woodman19_99

Well here goes:

Somerville MA:

Great location, right in Davis Square. Plenty of things to do right there, easy access to the T (subway) for a 20 minute trip right into downtown Boston. Prices are a little steep, but the job market isn't too bad right now so you should be able to find a job. Easy access to skiing in the winter or the beach in the summer. Weather is a chilly one day, hot the next ( smae old same old) but it is a great place to live.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
greenfreak said:
It's not disabled, it's just not visible on the board. I can still see the karma I get and the comments. It used to be fun to joke with PT and Squiggs about the amount of karma we were giving each other till people starting bitching about it. :)
Best I can figure, I'm giving out 54 points a whack these days.

greenfreak

I just realized I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about my karma. So I re-enabled. :D

PT, are you gonna hook me up or what? Geez, 54 points. You are like the Karma King.

BlurOfSerenity

elkridge maryland

suburban area, nice houses and streets, many very nice neighborhoods (in my area of it, at least).
good shopping nearby, in columbia and ellicott city.
baltimore only a short drive away.
my life has never been confined mainly to elkridge; i spend a LOT of time closely outside elkridge, like in columbia.

umm...

i like it here. a lot.

i dont know what else to say about elkridge!!

A.B.Normal

Nanoose Bay(where I live)

No matter what point of view is chosen, whether a bird's eye view of Nanoose Bay from the top of the Notch Trail or a fish-eye look while scuba diving off Madrona Point, the visitor will find a wide choice of attractions. They range from an award-winning golf course to artist studios to a marina, where kayak, sail and fishing charters are available, and be sure to watch for the famous 'yellow submarine' in the nearby Naval test range. Wherever the visitor goes in Nanoose, they will find things are pretty relaxed and peaceful on the peninsula, which is dotted with guest cottages, B & Bs, and upscale nature resorts, all hidden away on the many coves and small sandy beaches in the area. It is also a great jumping off spot for guided sightseeing trips to Jedediah Island, a provincial marine park with wild goats and a unique Gulf Island ecosystem that has been preserved to delight nature lovers of all ages.

Nanaimo (where I work)
Located on central Vancouver Island, Nanaimo with its natural beauty, attractions and activities, is waiting to be explored. The opportunities are endless. World-class diving; shopping, accommodations; arts and culture; hiking/biking/kayaking; and a protected harbour second to none make getaways for leisure, conventions, seminars, corporate travel, and tours that much more enjoyable.
According to local legend about 35 years ago, a Nanaimo housewife entered her recipe for chocolate squares in a magazine contest. In a burst of civic pride, she chose to dub the entry not "Daphne's Delights" or "Mary's Munchies", but "Nanaimo Bars". The entry won a prize, thereby publishing the town as much as her cooking. Some American tourists claim sovereignty over the dessert, referred to as "New York Slice" which is sold in many other places in the world. Nanaimo residents refuse to accept this theory, however, believing that once you set foot on Vancouver Island, there are no other places in the world. The official Nanaimo Bar recipe was available as a handout as well as on quality tea towel and apron souvenirs.

But don't think of recommending moving here ,ummm its full ,yeah thats it absolutely no room for another person :swing: