Where to begin...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well, the boys left for LA yesterday to be "discovered". I have a few weeks to reclaim my domain and ponder their access when they return...Should be interesting.... :wink2:

Professur

Why not change the locks anyways. If you change your mind, you can always have new keys cut later.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its the moving of equipment and furniture that makes the puzzle....Slide this piece here so I can put that piece there...Then I can move the big piece to his room...etc, etc...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'll just set it next to the shed like he does with my stuff. The rain will turn it into trash in no time but at least then I'll know what to do with it... :shrug:

greenfreak

I really don't know what the situation is there but it sounds like you have some work to do! Nice weather today, tomorrow is rain so I guess if you do have to move stuff outside, you should do it now.

Are you really going to not let them back in when they come back or are you kidding around? The way I look at it, if they're over 20, they should have their own place anyway; you would be doin them a favor no matter what they think. :bgtup:

Professur

Squiggy said:
I'll just set it next to the shed like he does with my stuff. The rain will turn it into trash in no time but at least then I'll know what to do with it... :shrug:

Frig that. Try the curb instead.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
The way I look at it, if they're over 20, they should have their own place anyway; you would be doin them a favor no matter what they think. :bgtup:

That's what I say too! :bgtup:

and the curb isn't such a bad idea either :headbang:

greenfreak

I put something decent out on my curb, it's gone in 30 minutes.

You should have a yard sale instead, get money for all the stuff, and then when they come back and bitch, give them 10% of the proceeds and say, "Here. Use this to get an apartment." :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
The way I look at it, if they're over 20, they should have their own place anyway; you would be doin them a favor no matter what they think.

personally i don't think 20 is an age where a person *must* leave home. i still live at home, even though i'm 20, and i will be for another year.
but my situation is fairly different from squiggy's....

is it that uncommon in the us that people over 20 yrs stay with their parent? most people here do at least until 22 ~ 23....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its not the staying I have a problem with. Its them trying to rule my house while leaching....If they pulled their weight and had a modicum of respect, there would be no problem...