Where's all the traffic coming from?

HeXp£Øi±

I've noticed since i came back and since the Vbulletin upgrade that there are always atleast seven or eight guests viewing OTC when their used to be maybe one or two at any time. Not to mention the fact that there are now new people flooding in each day. Where's all the traffic coming from? Now you can tell me it's fury's good looks but even that only goes sofar. Information please.

Oricon

with the new versions of vBulletin some how search engines spider them more.... so therefor when someone uses google or such almost anything would end up here.... well at lest thats my 2 cents on why

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ive noticed that alot are girl, so i figured fury opened the secret room and told them to post. :)

HeXp£Øi±

I too noticed the spider thing and that many are female. You think fury's going to be opening some kind of alternative business on the side?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I tripped on a cloud and fell 8 miles high

Tore my mind on a jagged sky

and THIS is what fell out....:tardbang:

Rose

fury's not idiotic! *lol* An' I do try an' point peoples this way when I can. Seeing's how I'm addicted to this place anyway. :D

tonksy

i was at ff with cyd. paul sent me here. it's pretty cool, think i may stick around. mmmm...pringles...

Kevin76

I was at FF with Tonks, Paul, and Cyd... saw the link in a post there and wandered over... much better here, I can say shit without worrying about it being x'ed out and messing up my post :)