Where's all the traffic coming from?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
tonks said:
i was at ff with cyd. paul sent me here. it's pretty cool, think i may stick around. mmmm...pringles...
what is this friendship forum? it must be good if you guys came from there. are you holding out on us?

alex

Maybe it's just me but, most of the people I've told about this place just look at me like I'm weird or something. Maybe it's cause they're an older crowd, maybe I just know too many weird people.

tonksy

tommyj27 said:
what is this friendship forum? it must be good if you guys came from there. are you holding out on us?

it was okay, now it is pretty dull, we all came here. now its just the shiny, happy people left there....tis a cheery place now....

ris

its when 26 guests are all lurking and most are google spiders i get a bit weirded out

Raven

Annoying SOB
although its a good thing, I still say mr flurrff should write a 'raid script'

I came here with the JJR herd when it died a while back

Oricon

i don't remember where i came from... i just appeared on fury's doorstep on night and he took me in :(

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
i was at ff with cyd. paul sent me here. it's pretty cool, think i may stick around. mmmm...pringles...

I led the chosen people through the desert, for 40 nanoseconds, and we settled here

It was , and is a fun place, diffrent attitudes.

you can't say donkey dick uncle fucker there

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
I led the chosen people through the desert, for 40 nanoseconds, and we settled here

It was , and is a fun place, diffrent attitudes.

you can't say donkey dick uncle fucker there
i couldn't do this there, either.....

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
or ask people for sexual favours

hey tonks, blow me?
you have problems with geography...or were you going to scan your penis and post it here for me?

hellsatan

tonks said:
you have problems with geography...or were you going to scan your penis and post it here for me?
There would be no point - The scanner wouldn't distinguish it, and you would just get a rectangle lump of white:p

;)

Satan