which member has left HWC do you miss most?

unclehobart

Yes I wouldn't divulge any real company secrets. I'm not out to hurt or defame anyone... not that I really remember any of them. Wierd Boy was made public at JJRs a long while back. Only the pic was a mystery... and that in and of itself was a harmless joke. If I can't keep real secrets with past affiliations, I dare say few would offer me such a job again in the future.

unclehobart

Just basic ethics is all. Im not taking a position that most other honorable people wouldn't do themselves. Although it does exclude me from ever becoming a lawyer.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Its deeper than that. The pic is actually of me back when I was like 20 in HomeLANs house. I was trying to make his dad laugh. The pic was first sent in so I could make it my av... but it was hijacked into becoming Wierd Boys piccy.

YOU were wierd boy? I was/am Gato_Solo there, too...as well as Gato_Solo1. I changed my account because I forgot my password, and then dropped my ISP.

unclehobart

I was just the pic for wierd boy. I never posted as wierd boy. Wierd Boy existed on the site before I ever showed up.

HomeLAN

Gato_Solo said:
unclehobart said:
Its deeper than that. The pic is actually of me back when I was like 20 in HomeLANs house. I was trying to make his dad laugh. The pic was first sent in so I could make it my av... but it was hijacked into becoming Wierd Boys piccy.

YOU were wierd boy? I was/am Gato_Solo there, too...as well as Gato_Solo1. I changed my account because I forgot my password, and then dropped my ISP.

Cloth stuffed duck, actually. Mom's still got it.

As I recall, Dad's response was his patented disgusted "Jesus CHRIST".

Mom, on the other hand, laughed so hard she damn near puked.

warhorse

You can find TN and others at http://www.piratefleet.com

Wdeep is over there too, but he just got out of jail and almost off'd himself until TN drove down there and helped him out. He hasn't posted in a couple days though so people are worried.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
horse.gif

:D

K62

Hmm, People I miss from HWC.

AER is #1 for sure, I don't care if he was real or not... he was damn funny.

Second would probably be Bladerunner. That guy did amazing work.

Inkara1

Hmm... now that I am reminded of JJR's...

hey, unc, remember that "so..." thread you posted in the hideout that was even more secret than the Secret Hidden Beer Room? What's your answer to the question you posed in there now? :D

Inkara1

New Year's for me... but the quality combined with the rest of the night's drunken tweaker drama made it decidedly not worth it.