Which of the following does not belong:

greenfreak

My nieces and nephews still watch Barney. Between him, Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer, I have a fun time watching tv at their houses. ;)

BlurOfSerenity

the other day, at the library, the librarian (a cool young guy) was saying how much he hates barney. "i wonder if they'd notice if i burned all the barney stuff", he said.
"hey waitaminit, just WHAT is wrong with barney??" i used to love that show.
he said that barney is a big purple ("GAY!" he whispered) dinosaur, who blah blah blah character named BJ blah blah.

lol.

the kids dont think of it that way, tho.

i hate it when grownups try to ruin kids fun, because they see something obscene in it, that the kid likely wont think of for quite a while more.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh, you'd hate me then, cause I spotted that gay little teletubbie right off. It's not the gay that really bothers me, it's the unreal. I'm not saying I want to see Big Bird packing a 9mm, but we could get a little more realistic.

dan

ahh... captain pugwash...

seaman stains, master bates and roger the cabin boy

now there's children's programming at it's best :)

Ardsgaine

The Wiggles have Captain Feathersword the pirate... he runs around tickling people with his sword, which is a great big feather. Those guys are sooooo gay... but where else are you going to find grown men who will dress up in goofy out fits and act silly on television to entertain children?

My favorite gay erotica in children's programming is definitely Blue's Clues. Steve... well, he's gotta be gay. Check out this one song he sings:

Here's the mail
It never fails
It makes me want
To wag my tail
When it comes
I want to yell
Maaaaaiiiiilll!

Maybe I just have a dirty mind, but that song cracks me up when he sings it. :lol:

Now Bob the Builder, he's hetero. He works with tools, line dances and has a major hard-on for Wendy. Levi really likes watching that show too. He just started saying "Bob Builder" today, which is a big deal cause the boy don't talk much. He has a Bob the Builder video that he loves. This evening when Jan sat down and turned on the TV, they had a conversation that went something like this:

Levi: (Standing next to her chair.) Bob!
Jan: No, we're not watching Bob the Builder.
Levi: (Pointing at the video cabinet.) Bob!
Jan: No, I'm watching something different.
Levi: (Crawling into her lap.) Bob!
Jan: No, son...
Levi: (Bouncing up and down.) Bob!
Jan: No!
Levi: (Getting in her face.) Bob!
Levi: (Nose six inches from hers.) Bob!
Etc...