Which of these Black and White Movies...

Which of these movies have you seen?

• The Philadelphia Story

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Casablanca

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • The Big Sleep

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Anatomy of a Murder

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The Paradine Case

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Witness for the Prosecution

• High Noon

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Notorious

• Shadow of a Doubt

• Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Ardsgaine

have you seen?

I've gotten some grief from people about posting quotes from very old movies, and it's made me wonder whether you guys ever watch any of the great old black and white movies. In the poll above you can make multiple selections. Click on all the movies you've seen.

The list itself isn't intended to be the top ten all time greatest. It's just the top ten great b&w movies I could come up with off the top of my head. They're ones that I think everyone should watch at least once in their lives. If you'd like to point out other great b&w's not on the list, please do. :)

Ardsgaine

:(

Sorry... I pm'd osli asking him to edit it. Hopefully, he'll be able to do that tonight. Maybe he can make it so you can revote.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ardsgaine said:
Dammit... I forgot to make it where you could make multiple selections... don't vote yet!

You forgot none of the above as well. Sorry.

Ardsgaine

No way!! You're old enough to know better, PT. Tsk. Tsk. I should have included that option just for the babies on the list... but who woulda thunk... :eh:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Seriously, I've never been a fan of Black and White movies. I think I've seen Casablanca, but I'm pretty sure it was the TNT colorized version.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I updated the poll options for you since (currently) it can only be done directly through the database.

freako104

i put Casablanca cause thats the only one i did see to be honest and it was fantastic(ards ive been meaning to say i love the AV :))
you did forget another one of my faves: its called: Citizen Kane!!! thats one of the best movies ever!! im dissapointed you didnt add it :(. also the Elephant man by David Lynch though recent is also pretty good. Unc i havent seen 12 angry men yet but if i get the chance id like to so you wont be alone in that for long