While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks away".

spike

Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

edited - Leslie

MrBishop

Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

I'm sorry. I should defer to Obama's vast military experience and his expertise as a military tactician.

Meanwhile:

Commander in Chief. He's got about as much military experience as Bush had... well, actually, he didn't run away and hide..so I suppose that he's got less. :eek3:

Nobody expects their President to be a military tactician..that's what you're got Generals for, and strategists of every stripe.

2minkey

bootlicker

I'ver becomered moar stoopider, I'm on yourz side nao.

dude, will you reign in this kind of tripe? it's really getting silly and it serves no purpose in the discussion.

ResearchMonkey

Can't have Menudo without tripe now can we?

Anyway, if the strategy is to lose support for the war, then the delay is working. Britain is finding the public support is taking a fast swing, just the like Viet Nam War did. They are crediting Obama's indecision with the faltering support. You might also note support here has suffered also.

Again, war has momentum and we are losing it while the Taliban is gaining. It will take more lives to turn that tide back.