While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks away".

ResearchMonkey

Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

Generals are bad, they are soldiers. Let the politicians lay the soldiers down as they see fitting for their political agenda.

Soldiers bad.

spike

Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

Generals always ask for more troops. Other advisers say it may not be the best action.

Generals asked for more troops than Bush gave them for Iraq. Where was your outrage?

spike

Generals are bad, they are soldiers. Let the politicians lay the soldiers down as they see fitting for their political agenda.

Soldiers bad.

Yeah, that seemed to be Bush's thinking on the matter but he's gone now.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Generals asked for more troops than Bush gave them for Iraq. Where was your outrage?

Can you say SURGE

spike

I can say surge but that still doesn't answer the question I asked you.

ResearchMonkey

Can you say SURGE
You really need to get past this weird notion on winning, it not about winning. Its about blindly following fundamental change into something else. Close your eyes dear brother, all is well.

spike

Answers it? It discredits it.

No, it doesn't. The surge is one instance where Bush added troops. So the question is where was the outrage the other times when Bush didn't provide the troops asked for?

ResearchMonkey

I'm all down with the Somalia strategy, just deplete the soldiers by bringing them home in boxes. The left is happy, political gains made.... whats not to like?

spike

Lovin the drama.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, it great to know soldiers are dying because we wont support them :laugh3:

spike

Soldiers aren't dying because we won't support them. In fact we are supporting them.

ResearchMonkey

You're right again. They're not dying because we wont support them. They're dying because they are easy to punch thru with a bullet from a freedom fighters gun.

Allah Akbar, down with the great Satan.

spike

You're right again. They're not dying because we wont support them. They're dying because they are easy to punch thru with a bullet from a freedom fighters gun.

I would say being in a battle zone puts them at risk. But that might be too rational and lack the drama and fear required for these arguments.

ResearchMonkey

I would say being in a battle zone puts them at risk. But that might be too rational and lack the drama and fear required for these arguments.
hey buddy, I'm with you on this. I agree its a battle zone and nothing bad should happen in a battle zone, like rape. It only good when imperialist soldiers are killed eh comrade.

spike

It's not good when our soldiers are killed. Rape? Who cares about rape. If you're in another country rape all you want.

ResearchMonkey

It's not good when our soldiers are killed. Rape? Who cares about rape. If you're in another country rape all you want.
Ohmygosh, go tell Jamie that.

The stall IS working!!

Bob Ainsworth criticises Barack Obama over Afghanistan
Bob Ainsworth, the defence secretary, has blamed Barack Obama and the United States for the decline in British public support for the war in Afghanistan.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...criticises-Barack-Obama-over-Afghanistan.html

The best CiC evah! Allah be praised.