While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks away".

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

I guess that you prefer the snap-decisions over the well-thought out one's, right Jim? :rolleyes:

During war, one that was considered essential (by BO himself), 30 day decisions lose wars.

spike

Re: While American troops dead or wounded daily, Obama's decision on troops "weeks aw

Snap decisions lose wars. And get you in debacles like Iraq.

ResearchMonkey

Dead GI's are acceptable as long political ideaologies are promoted. After all they are only soldiers.

Winky

The exalted douche

Sadly the Man-child finds himself between the proverbial
rock and a hard place, no place for a vacillating coward to be.
The hard cold realities of the real world on the one side
and his mentally disordered ever waning fan base the other.
H’s danged if he do danged if he don’t.
I'm sure doesn’t even know what the rght thing to do is!
I'm positive he will make the wrong choice(s)
and keep his spotless record of failure clean,
as clean as a freshly douched sacrificial virgin

ResearchMonkey

Be nice Winks. Accept your fate, submit.

jimpeel

I guess that you prefer the snap-decisions over the well-thought out one's, right Jim? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I should defer to Obama's vast military experience and his expertise as a military tactician.

Meanwhile:

4 Americans Killed in Afghan Attacks

Monday, November 23, 2009

Winky

He don't even know which hand to use to salute the
Marine Honor guard, Hillary is our only hope Obi Wan Kenobi

ResearchMonkey

Obama is wise and almost all American, and the rest of the world, love the kind and benevolent god.

Those guy are only soldiers, they don't really count.

spike

Dead GI's are acceptable as long political ideaologies are promoted. After all they are only soldiers.

Yeah, that's how Bush went about it. Luckily we have someone who cares more about the soldiers now.

Winky

The honeymoon is long over

The sweetness of 'hope and change'
is beginning too smell like the putrid odor
of maggot infested decaying flesh.

He’s dead Jim.

spike

I'm sorry. I should defer to Obama's vast military experience and his expertise as a military tactician.

No he should probably defer to your vast military experience and expertise as a military tactician instead of talking to generals.

Meanwhile:

Yep, we send more there will be deaths too. Only way to stop that is to pull them all out.

spike

Re: The honeymoon is long over

The sweetness of 'hope and change'
is beginning too smell like the putrid odor
of maggot infested decaying flesh.

Actually it's smelling better all the time. Kinda like blueberry pancakes.

spike

No pancakes with pure maple syrup.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, that's how Bush went about it. Luckily we have someone who cares more about the soldiers now.
Luck had nothing to do with it. Obama was created and anointed to become the salvation of man, i surrender to him blindly. Boosh is bad, we should put him trial in New York, yes that would be nice.

Winky

They gots lotsa smack in Afghanistan

I'm poor because of Obammie
I'm stuck with the Corn Syrup
based stuff cain't afford Maple.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Obama is wise and almost all American, and the rest of the world, love the kind and benevolent god.

He's also practiced to be in a Adam Lambert show

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

No he should probably defer to your vast military experience and expertise as a military tactician instead of talking to generals.

His hand picked General asked for 40,000 troops over a month ago