Whitesnake!

Uki Chick

Whitesnake has been a favorite band of mine for years. They're actually coming to Montreal in July. Definitely gonna score some tickets for that and go see them at Metropolis. Might be able to score some back stage passes! Would kill for those.

Any fans here???

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I've been a Whitesnake fan since the 70s, when they were at their best IMO. Their "Live...In The Heart Of The City" LP is a classic. I saw them in 1984 on the Slide It In tour. Good show.

I thought they regressed during the Tawny Kittaen era. Some of their hits from those years are actually remakes of their own material from the early days.

I ain't payin' no $40 to see today's Whitesnake, but I wouldn't mind spending a couple hours listening to the old classic LPs they did. So I think I might just do that.

[sings]I'm a love hunter baby...sneakin' up on you....[/sings]

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
i have no problems dating OTHER peoples ex wives, but dating my own.....

we already know how it would turn out

Inkara1

You know, it just occurred to me... what if you guys had a double date? How do you think that would turn out?

Inkara1

Dude... you shared some of your jokes with me on MSN and yet you didn't know I'm a sick fuck? :eek6:

Uki Chick

What's with you guys??? You trying to get us back together or something. :lol2: Like that would ever happen. You're all sick! It would be hard to go on a double date considering the distance we're living, and I don't think it would turn out very well.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
What's with you guys??? You trying to get us back together or something. :lol2: Like that would ever happen. You're all sick! It would be hard to go on a double date considering the distance we're living, and I don't think it would turn out very well.

nah they jsut want to see us fightmore