Whitesnake!

Winky

Make-up sex is what teenagers going steady do ain't it?
When two people that were married a decade
and are nearly divorced 'do it' wouldn't that be a

"Grudge F*ck"?

Uki Chick

Winky said:
Make-up sex is what teenagers going steady do ain't it?
When two people that were married a decade
and are nearly divorced 'do it' wouldn't that be a

"Grudge F*ck"?

Something like that. If we were to have sex, there would be no feeling in it, so why even bother. Although it would be a good lay, it's not something we'd want to go for.

Unless of course, Paul, you're in town next week........wanna, huh? wanna do it, down and dirty! LOL jk :lol2:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
Something like that. If we were to have sex, there would be no feeling in it, so why even bother. Although it would be a good lay, it's not something we'd want to go for.

Unless of course, Paul, you're in town next week........wanna, huh? wanna do it, down and dirty! LOL jk :lol2:

i would love to make a wait in line joke......but I won't

depends you would have to buy me dinner first, I am not that easy

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
i would love to make a wait in line joke......but I won't

depends you would have to buy me dinner first, I am not that easy

not that easy huh? Didn't take me that long to get you the first time around. :lol2:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
So we've gone from aging British blues/hair bands to contract videotaped sexual encounters with the recently divorced for food.

Gotta love this place...

Professur

I was going to have it catered. $20,000, Paul? You're kidding right? Noone's gonna pay that much to see your hairy ass pumping.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
So we've gone from aging British blues/hair bands to contract videotaped sexual encounters with the recently divorced for food.

Gotta love this place...

Nothing like it anywhere else on the net

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:

Gotta love this place...

winky started it