Who do you know from this forum?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:blush:

Thank You

I wasn't sure if it'd get through. Was telling me to hit something to send it but everything I hit it gave me an error, I was lost in the french (I think it was start they were saying but I didn't think of that til after I hung up)

Now, just message me on ICQ, MSN or PM when you are actually at work sometime and I will call you again.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, if Prof ever gets around to sending me the mic headset he promised for the puter I will send you a voice message fury!!!

unclehobart

beware the ides of march...

Attachment(s):

109-0924_img.jpg, 46.55kb

11_1036176138.jpg

MrBishop

Been a while - anyone's list changed?

I've met Prof (of course), Paul (but not Leslie), Unc, Tonks, Stop Laughing, Steweygrrr, Camelyn, Mirlyn, and Nixy.
Talked with Leslie on the phone a few times.
VideoConferenced with Squig and MsAnnThrope..though they couldn't see or hear me.

BB

ah!

Video-conferencing via a sessamae street-uplink huh?

*how the knob do you spell that anyway??*

Clever!

( i like the whole video conferencing whilst invisible and soundless concept ... kinda like making love with oneself in a parallel universe, eh?????)

... the truth is out there ..but in de legendary Bish's case ..we just have to take his inaudible invisable word for it! :rofl3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Mine's changed...

I've met Prof, Paul, Bish, Cam, Mirlyn, Steweygrrr, Unc, Tonks, Uki, Stop Laughing, Leslie, and Squiggy. I don't think I'm forgetting anyone...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Met HomeLAN & SnP (their respective families also)

Worked with Sam.

It seems there are more.