Who killed the Electric Car?

Sawhney89

ha-ha..

Correction... I'm 5'8 and around 115 pounds... Don’t worry I’m working towards getting to 130-135.

I’m insulted, Altron... I'm going to go cry in my corner now.

Altron

Can you get on AIM or ICQ and talk about my car? You've made at least two posts during my pointless ramblings.

Professur

Sawhney89 said:
ha-ha..

Correction... I'm 5'8 and around 115 pounds... Don’t worry I’m working towards getting to 130-135.

I’m insulted, Altron... I'm going to go cry in my corner now.

I used to be 115. For the longest time, I couldn't keep a pound extra. Then I got married and got a desk job.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
jewfro?

never heard of it.

*whistles*

If you say anything about being offended you know I'm gonna come kick yer ass doncha :D

WTF is a jewfro?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
If you say anything about being offended you know I'm gonna come kick yer ass doncha :D

WTF is a jewfro?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!

I have straight hair, my family has straight hair.

if anything I have a hebadour.

Gonz is coming to visit!!!

I am SOOOOO offended. :grinno:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I've known two people of the Hebrew persuasion that had (or used to have)curly hair. One was bald & the other a long haired musician. The rest either had straight hair or wore those silly hats (not the yarmulkes, the orthodox kind) so you couldn't tell.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
I've known two people of the Hebrew persuasion that had (or used to have)curly hair. One was bald & the other a long haired musician. The rest either had straight hair or wore those silly hats (not the yarmulkes, the orthodox kind) so you couldn't tell.

SILLY

those hats aren't silly!!!

ok, they LOOK silly, but they are NOT silly.

rrfield

Jewfro

main.jpg

Professur

Gimme a break. I only got the bastard thing yesterday, and the missus didn't bring the cable for her camera up to the cottage. Didn't I post a link to it's ad?

Inkara1

Yeah... so we got a postage stamp with your car on it, with no view of any other angles or the interior, or the engine or the trunk. You know the photo extravaganza unc gave us when he first got the Lexus? We're looking for something along that line from you, too.