Who killed the Electric Car?

Sawhney89

00subarulegacy.jpg

That bad boy gets around 20 mpg in the city and around 28 in the highway... This is nice because I do not do a lot of long distance driving... Well, not now at least.

Inkara1

chcr said:
Wasn't it the Grand Prix that had an HUD in the mid-nineties. Went over like a no-holer privy as I recall.

Several GM products had it in the early- to mid-90s.

Altron

I still don't have a jewfro. I had a half-mullet half-bozo-the-clown haircut six months ago, but it's gone. Right now I have normal hair. Not a jewfro. Looks nothing like a jewfro unless I just rolled out of bed.

Sawhney89

chcr said:
You have the hots for Altron?

Ooh, of course....: P I kid… I kid
I was saying someone else might have rolled out of the wrong side of the bed a couple of times. You know with Altron’s one of a kind haircut he has too many ladies and gents after him.

Altron

It's not one of a kind. It's an average length haircut.

If you don't like tall people, Sawhney89 will do nicely. He's what, shorter than Prof, and he weighs like 100 lbs.

Professur

Altron said:

If you don't like tall people, Sawhney89 will do nicely. He's what, shorter than Prof, and he weighs like 100 lbs.

Ouch. Given that Chic and I are the same height ... I think you might just have offended him.

chcr

Too cute for words
Altron said:

Yeah, but does he have a purty mouth?????

Altron

Professur said:
Ouch. Given that Chic and I are the same height ... I think you might just have offended him.

Just using you as a point of reference. I was offending Sawhney89. Jewfro revenge.

Professur

Altron said:
Just using you as a point of reference. I was offending Sawhney89. Jewfro revenge.

Can you offend someone from Jersey? I thought pretty much anything would be a compliment

"Your Mom's a fat, turd sucking whore" "Why, yes, she is. Is she home?"