My Mother the Car
Nanny and the Professor
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
Pettycoat Junction
Green Acres

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
*Argh.... lays in fetal position and cries. Remembering watching first run of almost every show listed*

karlwb

Airwolf
Knght rider
StreetHawk
The A Team
Magnum P.I
Cheers
Hart to Hart
The six million Dollar man
The Bionic woman
The Incredible Hulk

and....

Squad 51
Surf Rescue
Chopper Squad
Jason of Star Command
Blakes7
Space:1999
The tomorrow People
Saphire and Steele
Space Sentnels
Ulisses 31
:cool:

freako104

Originally posted by Justintime
ohh

Welcome back Mr. Cotter (can't remember if that was the name, had sweathogs :D)
Charles in charge
Superforce
Kate and Alliie
Whos the boss?
Sanford and Son
Moonlighters (cant remember exact name, with Bruce willis and Sybill Shepard)
Three's company
Gomer Pyle
The Andy Griffith show

i remember sine if those shows though im too young to have seen them outside reruns. i loved the show Weird Science only cause of the actress who played Lisa(man she was so hot). and though i want to forget them i remember go-bots. and i loved darkwing duck and tale spin too. my parents used to watch cheers. back before TV shows went donw the tubes.

Most of these were short-lived (for good reason), but they were initially successful enough to be exported from the US to Britain. There's one or two good 'uns, but most of 'em stank like a dead skunk. If anyone can remember the names of the untitled ones I've marked I'd be grateful.....

1. Manimal.
2. Tales of the Gold Monkey.
3. Bring 'em Back Alive (starred Bruce Boxleitner, post-Tron).
4. The Scarecrow & Mrs King (starred Bruce and the really foxy one out of Charlie's Angels).
5. Charlie's Angels.
6. St. Elsewhere.
7. Starsky & Hutch (my very first "favourite TV show", which they're apparently now making into a film).
8. Remington Steel (a pre-Bond Pierce Brosnan).
9. Taxi.
10. That one with the glamorous female photographer, her hunky male model, and the adventures they have investigating stuff together (it had Bonnie Tyler singing "I Need a Hero" as the theme tune). ?(
11. Again, I can't remember the name, but it was another weird-duo-investigate-stuff show, and one of the characters was supposed to be computer-generated (and he had a little sparkly Tinkerbell-esque assistant called Cursor floating around, and the car he drove took corners at right angles). ?(
12. T J Hooker.
13. The Fall Guy.
14. Battlestar Galactica.
15. Diff'rent Strokes (bonus points will be awarded if you can remember the various personal tragedies that befell the members of the cast).
16. Pretty much anything with Tony Danza.
17. Highway to Heaven (a real Sunday morning show, this one).
18. Quincy, MD.
19. MacGyver (I haven't ever seen this, but I'm a big fan of The Simpsons, so I know it well). :D
20. Matlock.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
MacGyver... a classic almost. A name recognized in most households in the US I would guess. Synonomous with fixing somehting with toothpaste and a raw egg. :D

Oh, and Richard Dean Anderson is a MS guy, so I like him that much more. SG-1 is the best sci-fi series at the moment, IMO.

Macgyver rocks! always gettin some genius idea, loved when he opened that elctronic door with wine glasses and wine :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by Justintime
Macgyver rocks! always gettin some genius idea, loved when he opened that elctronic door with wine glasses and wine :headbang:

Hehehehe, i saw many macgyver chapters :D :D

Q

I liked the one where he jammed the bad guys bugging devices/ transmitters by turning on all the kitchen appliances remotely :D

freako104

i got soem good news for you guys esp you with DVD drives or DVD players. Airwolf and Knight Rider has come out on DVD recently. well the mag was british so i dont know if its out yet. there was another series shown but i cant remember what its called. if yuod like i can get the mag and give the url for info.