Who remembers these shows?

Inkara1

One show I haven't seen mentioned is Small Wonder, with that little robot girl living in an otherwise typical American family.

Gomez Addams

I just thought of a few more -

Candid Camera
I Dream of Jeannie
Lost in Space
Man from U.N.C.L.E.
The Green Hornet
Batman
The Monkees
Don Kirschner's Rock Concert (watched it religiously)
The Midnight Special
The Rifleman
Gunsmoke
Bonanza
High Chaparral
Big Valley
Daniel Boone
Alias Smith and Jones
Maverick
F Troop
Dark Shadows
It Takes A Thief
I Spy
Flipper

Reboot (I really liked this one)
Spaceghost
Speed Racer
George of the Jungle
Felix the Cat
Tennessee Tuxedo
Bullwinkle
Dudley Doright
Roger Ramjet

Gumby
Fireball XL5
HR Pufnstuf

freako104

those were all great shows gomez. i miss gumby. he used to crack em up when i was little. i also liked scooby doo transformers and robotech. i hope to god someone besides my former co-worker remembers and likes thtat show.

StuTheWise

Glad to see somebody got Buck Rogers and Battle Star Galactica :cylon:

Did you know that the creator of Battle Star Galactica was Mormon, and many of the themes were based on Mormon belief? I know... Mormons are weird.

The computer generated guy with the Tinkerbell-esque assistant was titled Automan. Automan used the same line in almost every episode:

Hot Chick: Nice suit. Does it need to be recharged?
Automan: No, but I do.

ris

i can't remember if anyone else mentioned it but i have just remembered star fleet: x-bomber . i have really old memories of the show as a kid, i must've been about 5

karlwb

Originally posted by ris
i can't remember if anyone else mentioned it but i have just remembered star fleet: x-bomber . i have really old memories of the show as a kid, i must've been about 5

Yes, remember that one well, I have the TV Anual somwhere, was the robot called PPA or somthing like, and the bad guy looked a bit like a StarTrek Borg. X-Bomber was allways getting shot up - but came back to win the day!!

:cool:

flat-v8

The Dukes of Hazzard was pretty good, with Daisy Duke wearing her cutoffs. Remember that little fat man Boss Hog?

Originally posted by StuTheWise
The computer generated guy with the Tinkerbell-esque assistant was titled Automan. Automan used the same line in almost every episode:

Hot Chick: Nice suit. Does it need to be recharged?
Automan: No, but I do.

Thanks, Stu - now I can browse the web for info.

Also, I thought of another. Anyone else remember BJ & the Bear? Something about a long distance trucker and his monkey. And it was a family show too, before you start wondering.

Oooh, oooh. Also Highway to Heaven, starring the Teenage Werewolf as God's emissary on Earth, and a personal favourite from my childhood, The Littlest Hobo.

Ahh, memories.....

Professur

BJ and the Bear?? That's when I killed him, your Honour.

But I loved The Littlest Hobo. Beautiful dogs. I actually met them when on vacation. There were actually 5 dogs used for every episode.

Originally posted by Monsieur DeLarge
Oooh, oooh. Also Highway to Heaven, starring the Teenage Werewolf as God's emissary on Earth, and a personal favourite from my childhood, The Littlest Hobo.

Ahh, memories.....

wasn't highway to heaven Micheal Landon? am 99% sure it was, Micheal J Fox was the teenage werewolf ;) i remember BJ and the bear from wayyyyy back when i was a kiddie :headbang:

Originally posted by Justintime
Wasn't highway to heaven Micheal Landon? Am 99% sure it was; Micheal J Fox was the teenage werewolf ;) i remember BJ and the bear from wayyyyy back when i was a kiddie.

It's from 1957, so I'll let you off, but:
Michael J Fox was the Teen Wolf (formulaic '80s nonsense), while Michael Landon was the star of the seminal '50s horror flick I Was a Teenage Werewolf (not to be confused with the other "I Was a Teenage..." titles, incidentally; "...Frankenstein", "...Mummy" or "...Vampire").

God, I feel a new thread coming on. I mean, I haven't even mentioned "Them!", "Quatermass", "I Married a Monster from Outer Space" or "Attack of the 50ft Woman".

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: