Who wears ties?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
I own 3 ties. Two are AF Blue, and one is shiney silver, to go with my shiny silver shirt...I rarely wear any, but I wear the blue ones more often.

Silver tie + black shirt = good

Shiny tie + shiny shirt = ummmm...

Slim Pickens

K62 said:
I don't have too much time at sea as of now, maybe few month in total. I have spent all my time ashore training, and doing port security as RHIB maintainer.

I got the word yesterday that I will be sailing on the East Coast (out of Halifax) VERY soon,, leaving in a week or two for about a month. After that I will come home for a few weeks, and head out the Esquimalt B.C. and sail on the West coast for a a few months. I have no idea where I am going yet on either coast.

yippy! Gooo boars!

I loved Halifax!!! So did Tonks, if memory serves. Remember the Liquor Dome, where the Engineer and all of his officers were doing blowjob shooters?

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
I loved Halifax!!! So did Tonks, if memory serves. Remember the Liquor Dome, where the Engineer and all of his officers were doing blowjob shooters?
I can't believe a man spent that long in the navy without knowing what a blow job shooter was. Do you remember who taught him how to do them?....I bet you the old Cheng knew about blowjob shooters! That was one cool dude! Smoked tasty cigars too!

Slim Pickens

How could I possibly forget YOU teaching my supes how to do that? You were an honorary engineer after that, and suddenly the "no dating policy" didn't apply to us anymore

Professur

tonksy said:
Naw...we were already dating at this time. It was just a secret.

You were already dating when you gave his supervisor a blowjob?

I think that'll about do it for this conversation.:tmi:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I had a silver shiny tie, wore it with a black shirt.

shiny tie + shiny shirt lands you on TLCs what not to wear

K62

Slim Pickens said:

Oh yes! I have spent more nights at the Dome that I can recall (If fact they all seem to blend into one long night). :D