Who will win Super Bowl XXXVIII?

Dave

hmmm...carolina won the playstation bowl...from what i read, the playstation bowl is 3-0 for superbowl winners...

freako104

Gonz said:
That would be a theorhetical pool, right, since gambling is illegal in most staes (unless the government has their hand in the pie)

most doesnt mean all tho. it is legal in some states

alex

Mare said:
And did you happen to see Justin touch Janets bood at 1/2 time.. :lol2:

I'm gonna swear on the bible I saw Janet's boob pop out :grinyes: They immediately switched to a commercial. Then I see on CNN they have a "Janet Jackson Overexposed" video, of course you have to be a pais subscriber to view their videos.

alex

Well, according to CNN, it was a planned stunt by Janet and Justin. They showed the segment (with censorship) and it was obviously intentional. Those Jacksons just can't keep their cloths on :lol2:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hmmm then i read this.

CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake (search) tore off part of Janet Jackson's (search) top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

The Super Bowl (search) halftime show, which also featured P. Diddy (search), Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

MTV issued a contrite statement, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,110114,00.html

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The video was pulled (after I saved it)

Boob shot :headbang:
jjt.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Are we to start having championship games in secret to keep the morons safe?

BOSTON (Reuters) - At least one person was killed when a motorist plowed a vehicle into a crowd of revelers after the New England Patriots' 32-29 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVIII, Boston police said on Monday.
The driver, Stanley Filoma, backed his sport utility vehicle down a crowded street near Northeastern University and struck at least four people before driving away, police spokeswoman Mariellen Burns said. One person was killed while another was in critical condition at a nearby hospital.

Filoma was one of four people arrested overnight in Boston, where hundreds of rowdy fans overturned cars, broke windows, set fires and pelted police with bottles and other objects following the Patriots' second Super Bowl victory in three years.

The 24-year-old motorist was due to be arraigned later on Monday in court on charges of motor vehicle homicide while operating under the influence, leaving the scene of an accident and other violations, Burns said.

"It's outrageous that this happened, but what's really astounding is that these people were acting this way while officers were filming them," Burns said, adding that police hoped to make further arrests after reviewing the footage.

It was not the first time New Englanders have turned violent following a major sporting event.

Last fall, drunken baseball fans overturned several cars and clashed with police in Boston after the Red Sox beat the Oakland Athletics to advance to the American League Championship Series.

Less than two weeks later, a riot erupted in the college town of Durham, New Hampshire, after the Red Sox lost to their arch-rivals, the New York Yankees, in the ALCS.