Why can´t I put my avatar up, fury.

Luis G-clone

I succesfully uploaded those two avatars.

You can PM your user password (don't PM it to this account, send it to Luis G instead), i will set it and then you can change the password. Or PM it to whoever you trust more. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I just log, get into profile, then avatars.

Select "yes" (use custom avatar), then browse to the file, i choose the file, and press "save".

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This board seems to "hate" IE.

Even thou, i uploaded your avatar with IE5 (to not mess my NS cookies :D ).

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I use IE6 and don't have any problems. I won't have the faintest clue what everyone's going through except by what they tell me, and until I can manage to scrape up a copy of NS4.7, NS6, Mozilla, Opera, and every other browser on the net, I won't know by personal experience what shouldn't be happening. Did that come out right? :retard:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That would explain it, then. :D

Have you ran all Windows Updates? Forgive me if you answered this question before, I don't have the patience to look through this thread again :headbang:

MitchSchaft

I reinstalled everything the day before yesterday. And, yeah, all updates are installed. Maybe have something to do with my NAT router? ?(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That's very possible. Do you have another computer not on your NAT that you could log in with your username and try uploading an avatar?

MitchSchaft

I could take it out of my network and try. I'll have to wait 'til next week, though, as I'm going to Dallas tomorrow after work.