Why is there a star..

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's because you're invisible. But not to yourself, that would be dumb...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Evil, if you want to spam to raise your post count, do so in the kiddie korner, there are several threads for you to post-whore in. Thanks. :beerbang:

pc_builder

fury said:
Evil, if you want to spam to raise your post count, do so in the kiddie korner, there are several threads for you to post-whore in. Thanks. :beerbang:

That's just it about me. I'm avoiding those specific threads to resist the urge to post-whore.

I'm trying not to artificially inflate my post count. No offense to anyone who does.

I've thought about it to match other members here, but then I tell myself no. I'd rather my posts be somewhat intelligent, if not thought provoking. And we may all know that I've thus far failed in the "thought provoking" department.

Anyway, why do you need to be invisible to everyone else? Just so they don't know you're online? But I thought we were all friends here. :crying4:

ris

it only works up until you post to something, then we all know you are here :tardbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I used to not, and I even gave some people shit for hiding. Now I do it all the time. There are lots of times I get on here just to read, not to chat. If I want people to know I'm on, I post.