Why is there a star..

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
strategically placed balloons? ah, leave your sharp objects at the door....

But I was thinking of putting messages, or rather instructions in the balloons. Everyone gets a turn to pop one and then you have to do whatever it says on the little piece of paper that falls out.......

(and that, btw, is a fun game for anyone who wants something a bit different in the bedroom) :D

LOL - see why I stay hidden? So I can surprise tonksy with brilliant ideas such as this from outa nowhere :D

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
But I was thinking of putting messages, or rather instructions in the balloons. Everyone gets a turn to pop one and then you have to do whatever it says on the little piece of paper that falls out.......

(and that, btw, is a fun game for anyone who wants something a bit different in the bedroom) :D

LOL - see why I stay hidden? So I can surprise tonksy with brilliant ideas such as this from outa nowhere :D
you make me feel like one of those games at the fair with the darts....but, i'm not giving away any teddy bears so you can quit that line of thinking :winkkiss: besides one must be quite careful with such sharp instruments.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
you make me feel like one of those games at the fair with the darts....but, i'm not giving away any teddy bears so you can quit that line of thinking :winkkiss: besides one must be quite careful with such sharp instruments.

No, no we don't throw sharp objects at you. You do your dance and as you move around the room you pick a candidate, hand him/her a pin and they get to pop a balloon. Their reward is getting to order you to do something (whatever is written on the paper).

You don't have to hand out teddybears hun........:winkkiss:

tonksy

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!! this game has me nervous....just who exactly is in the crowd? i am a tad timid....maybe you should demonstrate first...

AlphaTroll

Well, there's me and me and me and....ah, who am I trying to kid - the boys paid me good money to get you nekkid :D

Of course I'll demonstrate hun ;)

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Well, there's me and me and me and....ah, who am I trying to kid - the boys paid me good money to get you nekkid :D

Of course I'll demonstrate hun ;)
there's money? are you holding out on me?......BTW interesting party game you have here.....so whens the OTC reunion? can we have it at your place?

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
there's money? are you holding out on me?......BTW interesting party game you have here.....so whens the OTC reunion? can we have it at your place?

LOL, yeah of course we can do it at my place!!!! It's actually a helluva fun game - used to do it with the ex (of course he was the only one who got to prick any of my balloons, after all it was a private show)

Reunion? I think I can squeeze it in next Saturday :D

Got plenty of party games to demonstrate now that I think of it....

poolking

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought it was only admins that could see invisible users?

I thought the asterisk only appears in the who's online section so the admins can see who is invisible.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
poolking said:
Correct me if I am wrong, I thought it was only admins that could see invisible users?

I thought the asterisk only appears in the who's online section so the admins can see who is invisible.

He can only see himself, not other invisible members.