Why Would United States Senators Vote to Protect Corporations Over Rape Victims?

spike

I think what you're saying is that since she went to Iraq which obviously a dangerous place she should have no right to justice for rape.

Great, that will send a strong messsage "Rape the women at will boys! There ain't a damn thing they can do about it.".

Glad you guys got this figured out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where does the US get authority to press charges on a (watch this, I leant it from the media) SUPPOSED crime that was not committed on US soil?

spike

Where does the US get authority to press charges on a (watch this, I leant it from the media) SUPPOSED crime that was not committed on US soil?

Gonz, I don't know why you're not understanding this. Nobody can press charges. The vote was to remedy that.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Iraqi authorities are not subject to civil contracts when a crime (is it a crime in Iraq) is committed.

spike

Iraqi authorities are not subject to civil contracts when a crime (is it a crime in Iraq) is committed.

Source? While you're at it maybe a source for their jurisdiction.

Regardless, the only reason not to vote for this bill would be to prevent justice from being carried out.

ResearchMonkey

gitmololxenu.jpg