Women and their pointless insecurities!!!!

IDLEchild

Why does the modern woman shudder at the thought of revealing the numbers that represent her weight and age? What, will hiding this number make it any less...no..then why play this mindless number game of guessing and pussyfooting...just spew forth the info. If a man loses respect fr you after such meaningless info then fuck him and his pre-concieved notions.

Why are you so scared of such harmless info???

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Most girls my age are not affraid of telling her weight and age, the not telling the age was something that existed for my grandma, 'cause my aunts are not affraid of telling their age.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Modern wimins? MODERN?!?!?!

Shit son, that's an age old problem & don't ya know it's impolite to ask in the first place ;)

Rose

:shrugs: I have no problem telling my weight. The numbers are a bit higher than I'd like, but that's all it is - numbers. And weight is relative. See, it's the belly button that counts - a person will weigh differently whether they are here or say ... on the moon. But their belly button depth will be the same. ;)

Sorry, a little stupid, but yeah.

While as a female I do have pointless insecurities, this isn't one of them.

Vortex

Buttcrackdivine said:
Why does the modern woman shudder at the thought of revealing the numbers that represent her weight and age? What, will hiding this number make it any less...no..then why play this mindless number game of guessing and pussyfooting...just spew forth the info. If a man loses respect fr you after such meaningless info then fuck him and his pre-concieved notions.

Why are you so scared of such harmless info???
I have many insecurities, but I think that's who I am. I'm just gonna say that I'm very guarded and don't like to give out THAT much information about myself.

Only person that knows how much I weigh is my BF :p

Rose

*hehe* I dunno what would happen, Vortex. :(

Inkara - I weigh 145. :D And I'm 5'7". So a bit higher of numbers than I'd like, but I suppose they work. I've weighed up to 170 and I can't recall if I've ever weighed less than 130 (as an adolescent/adult).

Oz

I quite like the fact that some women have little insecurities......it gives us men a false veneer of being confident ;)

The age and weight secracy thing is a little strange tho'........a person can lie about the actual numbers, but they can't lie about how they actually look :blank:

Wacky Nacky

And i'm less than 60 inches...an inch less [[sniffle]] Oh and I weigh 152 last I knew. 36-38 inches is how wide my stomach is :p

Wacky Nacky

I think 10-20% of my weight is flab...either way I just can't care less :$ Since I know i'm not going to do anything to try to help burn it off, there's no use in going "I wish I was thinnner" so yeah.

MrBishop

Hell...my missus won't even tell me what she weighs. :)

As for moi...I'm 6' 1/2" and 200lbs... almost no flab at all, though I am in a running battle with my sidebars :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Rose said:
:shrugs: I have no problem telling my weight. The numbers are a bit higher than I'd like, but that's all it is - numbers. And weight is relative. See, it's the belly button that counts - a person will weigh differently whether they are here or say ... on the moon. But their belly button depth will be the same. ;)
Can I see yours? :brow: