Women and their pointless insecurities!!!!

Raven

Annoying SOB
sandwiches...check
masturbation...check
orchaholics....check
tallywackers....check
queefs....check

you know fury I think your right!

IDLEchild

a13antichrist said:
What's wishful thinking if not that which we are not yet open-minded enough to realise?

You might be but i know others surely aren't....that's why it shall remain wishful thinking. Too bad though, imagine how much the assholes would have to work on something other than their looks. Though someone will still complain of some form of disatisfaction....whining makes the world go round.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:
:D

No comment!!

I knew you'd have something to say about that. Because of past experiences, we know i tried that, didn't like it, felt like shit, would never do it again, it isn't right. Plus, the very thought of cheating on her makes me feel like the worst shit/dickhead/asshole/etc on this planet.

greenfreak

I didn't want to let you down. :D

It's good you're feeling remorse about it now. I don't remember you feeling so bad about it then but only feeling bad about getting caught. I actually remember you defending your actions. Hey, it's all about learning from mistakes, right? You see it as a mistake now and would never do it again so I guess that's all that matters. It's good to hear. :)

CydCharisse

I'm not embarrsed about my self. You want to know my numbers?

5'5"
125 pounds
36D
size 7 shoe
size 5/6 or 7/8 or medium in clothes

want to know any other numbers?

Aunty Em

steweygrrrr said:
six feet and two inches. thats 74 inches in total.
Shorty! You're only 1" taller than my sister was... same height as my dad. You should meet my little brothers... 6' 9" and 6'10" repectively... :D

Sadly, I'm the short one - the 1-in-4 double recessive gene - almost 5'8". :(

Aunty Em

steweygrrrr said:
I was 'zageratin! I weighed 15 stone at the last check so if my maths is right 15*16 (there are 16 lbs in a stone right? ) is 180. But i have a gut to match so...yeah. and furyman you arent fat :beerbang:

Rik Waller (UK Pop Idol failure) is fat. He even went to a fat camp tyle thing because if he stays his current weight he'll die and he f*cked it off because it was "too hard"
No... there are 16 ounches in a pound and 14 pounds in a stone dear. :retard:

And 15*16=240 not 180.

15*14=210 btw. :D

I took higher and got an A... but I admit I wasn't really trying. We did integration and differentiation in my foundation year, for which I got a 2.1. I also got 2.1 in level 2 for my reserch methodology which is mainly statistics. Frightening really, I've been looking at my transcript... anything vaguely associated with maths got a 2.1. I should have swopped to Maths after foundation, but I was persuaded not to. I'm thinking of taking it with the OU anyway. It would be interesting if nothing else. :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Well Im more metric than imperial. I like nice round numbers that dont hurt my head....and 210 still isnt 180 :mope:

a13antichrist

Spot said:
maybe he's taking about muscle tone. 6' 2" and 180 lbs is skinny.....

I'm 6'3 and 185lbs, and that's in the upper limits of the "ideal weight" range for my height.. which means if anything, I would tend toward losing weight. But I ain't gonna. :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
I was gonna try the atkins diet but I dont want:

a) a heart attack because of the reduced carbs. (guess what atkins died of last year after following his diet!)
b) Acid for shit in the morning *and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire*

freako104

CydCharisse said:
I'm not embarrsed about my self. You want to know my numbers?

5'5"
125 pounds
36D
size 7 shoe
size 5/6 or 7/8 or medium in clothes

want to know any other numbers?

phone number ;)

IDLEchild

The women here (some of them anyway) seem to have the idea that I was asking for their numbers. I was actually asking for the reasons they hide them.

Rose

Buttcrackdivine said:
The women here (some of them anyway) seem to have the idea that I was asking for their numbers. I was actually asking for the reasons they hide them.

If the ones here give them, then they don't hide them. I don't know why women hide their numbers - be it weight, measurements, etc. It's all relative. :shrug: