Work place snacks

Panoramic World

What are some good snack food you keep around your desk at work when you get those hunger pains before lunch or that sweet tooth urge?

At my desk, I usually keep some oatmeal cookies on hand, some hot pockets, bubble yum gum, and once in a while a bag of those nestle chocolate covered pretzels. :D

Uki Chick

fruits, veggies, sometimes a kit kat bar or bag of doritos. cookies on occasion, always have gum on me.

Sharky

Pretzels, Nekot peanut butter crackers, apples, bananas, oranges.

There are bowls of candies all over the place for the sweet tooth.

BlurOfSerenity

at the bookstore i work at, i like to keep yummy beverges in the backroom, and steal sips as needed. mostly orange soda, cherry pepsi, and strawberry lemonade from the foodcourt at the mall we're in. i dont really get to snack, though.... probably better that way

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I keep hard candy available at all times. I usually have somethng salty (Chex mix peanut lover's is da bomb!) in my desk also. I keep Pop Tarts on hand for quick breakfast while I check work voicemail/email.

greenfreak

I have Special K cereal and fruit bars. 8 different types of tea. Breath mints. Water.

Yup, on a diet for the wedding. I used to have chocolate galore. :(

greenfreak

Green tea, Sleepytime (chamomile), apple, peach, lavender, lemon, earl grey, and rosehip. I drink a lot of tea in the winter and my coworkers come to me whenever they want something besides the plain ol' lipton.