Work place snacks

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
We have a little snack place around the corner from where I have most of my classes (ie all but one 2 hour class on Tuesday nights) so I have whatever my little heart desires that day :D

Panoramic World

We have a huge fridge in our design studio...always loaded with 12 packs of almost any soda you could desire...I usually go after the deit coke, deit canada dry, deit pepsi twist, or the fruit flavored waters....

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The folk in this office believe in eatin'. Somebody's always bringing something to eat in. Candy, cakes, cookies, tater chips...it's hell on the will power.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Panoramic World said:
We have a huge fridge in our design studio...always loaded with 12 packs of almost any soda you could desire...I usually go after the deit coke, deit canada dry, deit pepsi twist, or the fruit flavored waters....

mmmmmm flavoured water

BeardofPants

Yeah... those up pumped full of calories. I've never understood drinking a pissy weak fruit flavoured water for all those calories. I'd rather eat the real thing. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Yeah... those up pumped full of calories. I've never understood drinking a pissy weak fruit flavoured water for all those calories. I'd rather eat the real thing. :shrug:

Nope, zero calories in the Nestle ones and like 6 or something in the Aquafina ones...and I also buy fizzy flavoured water that has...10calories per 1L I believe :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I keep a box of Ritz in my desk, plus usually those cheese & peanut butter or cheese & cheese crackers. The Ritz serve a dual purpose, I like em plain, plus it seems like we have a snack day every time I turn around, this way I don't feel like an ass for not bringing anything.