world's funniest joke = crap

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
you looked so sad :p

I can't stand that...so I asked the others to be a bit more gentle with ya, not to make a mockery of this thre....ah, nevermind already... :rolleyes:

Scanty

Sorry, it was probably me. It's always me. Hijacking threads is my speciality.

Oh and cheer up whoreable. Have a melon or something. :rolleyes:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed at night and I can't get to sleep, I think back to my childhood, and the way my Dad would come up behind me and hit me for no apparent reason. Someday I'm going to kill that son of a bitch for that......

Jas101

Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed at night and I can't get to sleep, I think back to my childhood, and the way my Dad would come up behind me and hit me for no apparent reason. Someday I'm going to kill that son of a bitch for that......

I'm guessing this is a mis-post?
Or am I on crack all of a sudden?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jas101 said:
Sometimes, when I`m lying in bed at night and I can`t get to sleep, I think back to my childhood, and the way my Dad would come up behind me and hit me for no apparent reason. Someday I`m going to kill that son of a bitch for that......

I`m guessing this is a mis-post?
Or am I on crack all of a sudden?
Misspost? Why?

Oh, this isn't the deep thoughts thread, is it?

Sorry Whoreable, for hijacking the wrong thread.

Scanty

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

whoreable

i don't understand alot of stuff but i am not on crack.

PuterTutor
is that a real deep thought?

i know scanty's is.

whoreable

pic17.jpg